SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

I was alright with going to the bullpen to start the 5th but not Littell. I thought it was a sure thing Duffey would start the inning. If the option was Littell or Berrios to start the 5th I would've just seen what Berrios could do coming off his best inning of the night.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

I was alright with going to the bullpen to start the 5th but not Littell. I thought it was a sure thing Duffey would start the inning. If the option was Littell or Berrios to start the 5th I would've just seen what Berrios could do coming off his best inning of the night.

Agreed. It’s a bit of hindsight I’ll admit. But my first thought was “why littel?”.

4 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Nope. Would of sent Berrios back out there especially after his 3 up 3 down in the 4th. Gets in trouble in the 5th then pull him 

6 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Nope. Would of sent Berrios back out there especially after his 3 up 3 down in the 4th. Gets in trouble in the 5th then pull him 

I would've been fine with that too. My thing is if you are going to your bullpen in that situation you can't go with a guy you're kind of rolling the dice on like Littell. If you wanna roll the dice roll it with Berrios.

2 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

I would've been fine with that too. My thing in is if you are going to your bullpen in that situation you can't go with a guy you're kind of rolling the dice on like Littell. If you wanna roll the dice roll it with Berrios.

Totally agree 

16 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Completely agree.