Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fetch

Twins ?

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, HockeyFan31 said:

And littel can’t find the strike zone. Only time he did judge hit one a mile just barely foul:lol::huh:

He looked absolutely like he was going to crap himself 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was alright with going to the bullpen to start the 5th but not Littell. I thought it was a sure thing Duffey would start the inning. If the option was Littell or Berrios to start the 5th I would've just seen what Berrios could do coming off his best inning of the night.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

I was alright with going to the bullpen to start the 5th but not Littell. I thought it was a sure thing Duffey would start the inning. If the option was Littell or Berrios to start the 5th I would've just seen what Berrios could do coming off his best inning of the night.

Agreed. It’s a bit of hindsight I’ll admit. But my first thought was “why littel?”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

I was alright with going to the bullpen to start the 5th but not Littell. I thought it was a sure thing Duffey would start the inning. If the option was Littell or Berrios to start the 5th I would've just seen what Berrios could do coming off his best inning of the night.

Nope. Would of sent Berrios back out there especially after his 3 up 3 down in the 4th. Gets in trouble in the 5th then pull him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HockeyFan31 said:

Agreed. It’s a bit of hindsight I’ll admit. But my first thought was “why littel?”.

Its like Rocco was trying to steal an inning with Littell and it was a terrible time to try that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, sioux rube said:

Nope. Would of sent Berrios back out there especially after his 3 up 3 down in the 4th. Gets in trouble in the 5th then pull him 

I would've been fine with that too. My thing is if you are going to your bullpen in that situation you can't go with a guy you're kind of rolling the dice on like Littell. If you wanna roll the dice roll it with Berrios.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

I would've been fine with that too. My thing in is if you are going to your bullpen in that situation you can't go with a guy you're kind of rolling the dice on like Littell. If you wanna roll the dice roll it with Berrios.

Totally agree 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Its like Rocco was trying to steal an inning with Littell and it was a terrible time to try that.

Something that shouldn’t be done in the playoffs. Regular season sure 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

I was alright with going to the bullpen to start the 5th but not Littell. I thought it was a sure thing Duffey would start the inning. If the option was Littell or Berrios to start the 5th I would've just seen what Berrios could do coming off his best inning of the night.

Completely agree.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, HockeyFan31 said:

Cron drives me nuts. 

With the way he has looked tonight I'd be surprised if he is starting tomorrow with a righty on the mound. Throw Cave in the outfield and move Gonzalez to 1st base.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

With the way he has looked tonight I'd be surprised if he is starting tomorrow with a righty on the mound. Throw Cave in the outfield and move Gonzalez to 1st base.

Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Giving Boone credit for winning so many games is like me patting myself on the back for scoring on my 8 year old mini-mite.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Both managers over-managing.

Yep.  4 earned runs from the two relievers I trust the least.  Did any Twins not say WFT when Littell and Stashal were brought in?  Just shocking that they struggled...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the white flag goes up with Gibby.....

I will never understand Littell and Stashak in those situations.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...