SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

Like Gardy or hate him you have to figure out a way to be better than 1-18 vs. a team in your division.  I understand you are rebuilding but to lose that many times to one team is absurd.  

Just like when he was in Minnesota and couldn't hit water when jumping out of a boat against the Yankees.

19 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Saw something interesting that will be worth watching

Their #1 prospect, Lewis, is taking some reps in CF down in Arizona.

I do not think that this is by accident. 

I've heard rumblings of this being a possibility for him.  If in a year or two Buxton doesn't pan out health wise you already have your every day SS in Polanco, and your every day 2B in Arraez.

What they do with Kiriloff when he is ready is another good question.  I suppose Cruz could be retired by then.  

Graterol's inning:

Right handed hitter.....if our 1B is normal depth it's a double play ball.

Okay....2-2 pitch with nobody on.....why go away from the fastball?  Instead, changeup, base hit.  Same thing as the homer the other night.....don't speed up the hitter's bat when they haven't proven they can catch up to 99 mph.  

Next hitter has a slugging percentage of .231 and your outfield is playing in a deep no doubles?????

• Upvote 1

Twins evidently still haven't learned not to pull shift when you have a pitcher that throws 100 out there. Graterol is young and wants to respect his catchers but he is gonna have to start shaking them or the coaching staff has to get them to call the right pitches with him on the mound. The Royals bottom half of the order is a bunch of no names and you have a guy that throws 100 on the mound so you call his 2nd best pitch 75% of the time. There is no way those guys were catching up to 100 and you give them a break by calling the 90mph slider.

• Upvote 1