SiouxSports.com Forum

Twins ?

Fetch

8 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

I gave up at 8-6 and went to bed. 

I turned on the radio to hear the weather. 

Seems I missed something. :D

Rocco did his best to give the Sox a meaningful win without Giolito.  The Law firm of Cruz, Rosario, Gonzales, and Arraez had other ideas. 

On 9/16/2019 at 9:46 PM, jodcon said:

Haven't really been watching anything except the division race but Cleveland has a bigger problem than the Twins now, they are on the outside looking in at the Wild Card spot too. Oakland has quietly been playing some really good ball lately. 

Tampa Bay's remaining schedule is the toughest of the group by far. I don't see how they survive it unless Cleveland really falls apart. 

Don't hit, we lose.....yup.  

Castro has me baffled at times with his pitch calling.  It baffles me that you have Graterol in the game, who obviously has a great fastball and Collins fouls it off twice in his at bat.  Then instead of burying a slider or busting him off the plate with a fastball a foot inside you have him throw of all pitches....the changeup.....his third best pitch, in a tight game, with an 0-2 count.

There are no excuses for the Twins.  They have to win seven of ten against the Royals and Tigers.  If for some reason they don't win the Central at this point it's a Vikings like collapse.

If the season ended today the Twins are on the road in the playoffs at Yankee stadium.  They are better on the road, but we've seen the Yankees broken record numerous times.