SiouxSports.com Forum

EARLY Departures 2015

AZSIOUX

Could eventually be reunited with his BU Linemate.

I don't want to speculate, but Buffalo may be tipping its hand as to who they're going to take with the 2nd pick in the upcoming NHL draft. They could possibly be looking at selecting Jack Eichel.

I don't want to speculate, but Buffalo may be tipping its hand as to who they're going to take with the 2nd pick in the upcoming NHL draft. They could possibly be looking at selecting Jack Eichel.

I'm changing my response. You better put some oven mitts on with that hot take.

That feels better.

Any real updates on any of the Sioux players? Depite the stupid thread on Zane leaving, which was a dumb hoax, I haven't heard anything. Similar thing with Jordan ... few days ago it looks like he was all but signed; haven't seen anything since.

I know Schloss said he is hearing more and more that Zane is really considering staying. Is it possible we don't lose anyone early?

Any real updates on any of the Sioux players? Depite the stupid thread on Zane leaving, which was a dumb hoax, I haven't heard anything. Similar thing with Jordan ... few days ago it looks like he was all but signed; haven't seen anything since.

I know Schloss said he is hearing more and more that Zane is really considering staying. Is it possible we don't lose anyone early?

It seems that our boys wait until finals are over if they are signing.  Not sure why some of them, or at least one of them, hasn't said they are staying.  Regarding J. Schmaltz, he must be waiting until school is done.

Haven't seen any real updates but I do believe it is possible that we don't lose anyone. My opinion is still that Jordan is the most likely to sign and that Zane is the next most likely but it is really a 50/50 type thing. It wouldn't surprise me to see everybody back and it wouldn't surprise me if we lose a couple the surprise to me would be if we lose any more than 2.

Haven't seen any real updates but I do believe it is possible that we don't lose anyone. My opinion is still that Jordan is the most likely to sign and that Zane is the next most likely but it is really a 50/50 type thing. It wouldn't surprise me to see everybody back and it wouldn't surprise me if we lose a couple the surprise to me would be if we lose any more than 2.

Agreed for the most part.  I do think Jordan is all but gone, like 99% gone.  We have Shaw and Wolanin coming in next year and I honestly can barely imagine one of them sitting out a year.  We would have such a logjam on the point I would guess one of Shaw or Wolanin would go somewhere else.  I would obviously like J. Schmaltz to come back though.

Agreed for the most part.  I do think Jordan is all but gone, like 99% gone.  We have Shaw and Wolanin coming in next year and I honestly can barely imagine one of them sitting out a year.  We would have such a logjam on the point I would guess one of Shaw or Wolanin would go somewhere else.  I would obviously like J. Schmaltz to come back though.

Kind of like the logjam we had this year, where the National Junior Player of the Year as a defenseman played forward for 75% of the season?  :p

I think Jordan is gone too, though.

Kind of like the logjam we had this year, where the National Junior Player of the Year as a defenseman played forward for 75% of the season?  :p

I think Jordan is gone too, though.

Exactly.  It worked out this year but an interesting oppurtunity presented itself.

Do DU's assistant coaches qualify for this thread? 

Pioneers Announce Changes to Coaching Staff; Clark, Blatchford Leaving DU for Personal Reasons h