AZSIOUX

Home Ice ✔️

Penrose ✔️

NCHC "Frozen Faceoff".. 

#1 Overall Seed

Fargo

8oston

SIOUX 4-3 and MIAMI will fall to 5th possibly and not get home ice ha

FYP, but agree the check marks are piling up. 

It'll be interesting to see what they do tonight. Do they rest Zane and shuffle lines? Not really Hak's style.

I'll bet they keep a similar lineup as last night and try and build some continuity with Mark out.

Small change with Sim-O in, move St. Clair to the wing, sit Olson.

Should be an interesting game tonight...Miami seems to have more to play for with playoff home ice on the line...the Sioux have an insane streak of not allowing even strength goals and would like to maintain their PWR ranking.

Apparently Enrico wasn't to impressed that the team came back on the ice to take a picture with the cup.

I thought I heard that UND purposely waited until all the Miami fans had left the ice before returning for pictures? Wasn't it Hennessy who said how classy that was of UND? I guess I just would've assumed that Hak and Blasi would've come to an agreement on that beforehand?

Supposedly, it's on FCS channel 623 but when I called and spoke with a customer service rep, he said it's on channel 608. Unfortunately, soccer is on 608.

Soccer for me as well... and I checked every 608 alternate channel!