SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ Miami - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

I am impressed as hell with Miami's top 6 forwards.

I am unimpressed with their defense.

Put those two opinions together and that would drive my strategy to defeat Miami.

I saw Miami in person a few weeks ago at World Arena (and, I know that as a CC fan far be it for me to critique anyone...but I will!) and Miami didn't exactly look like world beaters to me. Both games were rather pedestrian if you ask me. Yes, they won both but they didn't dominate.

Apparently Enrico wasn't to impressed that the team came back on the ice to take a picture with the cup.

Lighten up, Francis! There are some ROAD fans who I am sure enjoyed the moment. Had you done the same thing in GF, go ahead and celebrate - you earned it.

I can't remember where I was a number of years ago when the MacNaughton Cup was clinched by the Sioux, but they did not give the team the cup that night. It was instead presented to the Sioux at the next home game. VERY disappointing as a fan to make the road trip specifically because a win meant the cup, only to find out later that it wasn't even there.