SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ Miami - SATURDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

This isn't going to make too many people happy but I would break up that gaarder line for a game against CC to see what happens. I never noticed our first line this weekend, totally non existent. If poolman is going to play forward it has to be a bottom six role (hustle line).

Parks cags pog

OD NS LJ

Poolman gaarder pattyn

Olson simo st Clair chyz

OD has a real nice shot and has been hustling a lot lately he or chyz would work on that second line. That third would be pretty tough to play against.

There are agitators and goons and MM is an agitator. 

MM is "tough to play against"... I'll give him that.

He takes away your time and space. 

Irregardless, he is one of our own. 

I could care less :)

6ENjnMG.jpg

Cyber bullies!

Apparently Enrico wasn't to impressed that the team came back on the ice to take a picture with the cup.

Lighten up, Francis! There are some ROAD fans who I am sure enjoyed the moment. Had you done the same thing in GF, go ahead and celebrate - you earned it.

Can't believe he would complain about something like that.  It doesn't sound like they came out while all the fans had not yet left the building.  From what I read it sounded like the place was pretty much vacated, and at that point it's not rubbing anything in.  Get over it.

And had Miami swept, I guarantee they would've had zero hesitation of parading the cup around the arena even though it would've technically been shared.

Win a title before you say what you would or wouldn't do...

I am so impressed with their ONE title in the CCHA...as you can tell by my posting. 

I thought their team played cheap, their fans are d-bags...I hope they NEVER win F-all....

The general might need to perfect "the move" on that Miami player that was in his face

1.  Remove helmet and gloves with honor

2.  with left hand, grasp your opponent firmly at the shoulder pad where it meets at the sternum.

3.  move right arm to 90 degree angle

4.  with very swift and violent motion move pull left hand toward you

5.  simultaneously swing right elbow or fist across with as much power as you can muster

6.  repeat as necessary in order to get your point across