SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs. Denver - FRIDAY Gameday

AZSIOUX

Not to bring a bummer into the thread but some idiot shouted something stupid during the moment of silence for Montgomery's dad. I heard security found him and threw him out so that's nice. Really embarrassing. I hope the kid feels ashamed of himself.

And to the idiot that yelled during the moment of silence. Give your head a shake. And never enter the Ralph again.

• Upvote 2

Not to bring a bummer into the thread but some idiot shouted something stupid during the moment of silence for Montgomery's dad. I heard security found him and threw him out so that's nice. Really embarrassing. I hope the kid feels ashamed of himself.

I hope that ***hole is banned from attending games at the Ralph for a long while. Not cool that someone would do that.

Nice win - dominant - with a couple of lapses

One thing I was happy about when I heard we had a new conference is the chance for better reffing - holy crap was I wrong - Don't know what can be done, but if I'm AD I'm shaking the tree after the season (not just about the goal tonight, but about the body of work).  

Nice win - dominant - with a couple of lapses

One thing I was happy about when I heard we had a new conference is the chance for better reffing - holy crap was I wrong - Don't know what can be done, but if I'm AD I'm shaking the tree after the season (not just about the goal tonight, but about the body of work).  

The NCHC has the best refs I've seen out of the other conferences, and it's not that close.

Absolutely embarrassing, as a student that was pathetic that another fellow student did that and im glad he was kicked out. He should have his tickets revoked for the remaining time on campus.

He should have to pubically apologize to cosch Montgomery and the entire DU hockey team and to UND.

• Upvote 2

Allow me to disagree - did you see the goal waved off tonight - no excuse

I did see that it should have counted, but have you see B1G games, Hockey East games, WCHA games, and ECHC games? Harvard had the game winning waved off in the Beanpot by an ECHC crew when the puck was clearly in the net. Watch any B1G game and you'll be glad they're not doing NCHC games. Marco Hunt has been the worst ref I have seen this year.

• Upvote 1