SiouxSports.com Forum

2014 FCS Playoffs

UND-FB-FAN

PA: On the play, that's another Bison..

Everyone: first down! Oooooh move those chains.

Pockets of student section: Sioux Suck s---.

Moral of the story is to shut down the Bison offense and you won't hear it much.

I am sure the CC fans were like I thought we were the opponent not the Sioux. Very classy Bisons fans.

Pretty pathetic take on things...but coming from you or any other SU troll here not suprised by that reasoning.

Hey I just told you the context it gets used in. The best way to get people to not do it would be to prevent first downs.

What a great observation - How about the shape of the earth, what's the latest on that?

I am far more impressed with Illinois St. than the 'turd'.  The 'turd' should be thankful for all the home games......just how many road playoff games have the Bison won in this stretch?  I believe it's zero.

Since you're saying NDSU has won zero road playoff games "in this stretch", I'm assuming you mean during the run of 3 consecutive national championships.  If that is what you are referring to, then to stay away from the neutral/road game debate, I would say that NDSU is undefeated in road playoff games during this stretch.  Whether you say a neutral site game is a road game or not, there is no arguing that NDSU has not lost a road playoff game during the stretch that you appear to be referring to.

Since you're saying NDSU has won zero road playoff games "in this stretch", I'm assuming you mean during the run of 3 consecutive national championships. If that is what you are referring to, then to stay away from the neutral/road game debate, I would say that NDSU is undefeated in road playoff games during this stretch. Whether you say a neutral site game is a road game or not, there is no arguing that NDSU has not lost a road playoff game during the stretch that you appear to be referring to.

DI road playoff games 1-1, neutral site record 3-0

Since this happened last weekend at the NDSU playoff game, and probably happens at every NDSU home game, so I'll post this here...............yesterday my wife and I were helping at my youngest daughter's school over the lunch hour. She is 9 and a 3rd grader.  One of her classmates a boy, knowing our family cheers for UND, came up to my wife and I and he said he was at the Bision game last Saturday. He also told to us "you guys don't ever want to go a Bison FB game because there are older kids there that yell Sioux suck and the "s" word the whole game".  

Stay classy Bison nation............................

You mean like our dumb-ass fans who yell " who's he he sucks sh.. " when opposing hockey players are introduced? You are right it shows lack of class and intelligence but shows same for us. We used to be better than that.

Since you're saying NDSU has won zero road playoff games "in this stretch", I'm assuming you mean during the run of 3 consecutive national championships.  If that is what you are referring to, then to stay away from the neutral/road game debate, I would say that NDSU is undefeated in road playoff games during this stretch.  Whether you say a neutral site game is a road game or not, there is no arguing that NDSU has not lost a road playoff game during the stretch that you appear to be referring to.

Bison Championship seasons, zero road victories and counting!!  No one with a brain considers neutral site games road games.  We are beating a dead horse on this point.

You mean like our dumb-ass fans who yell " who's he he sucks sh.. " when opposing hockey players are introduced? You are right it shows lack of class and intelligence but shows same for us. We used to be better than that.

Can't disagree with you on that one.

Bison Championship seasons, zero road victories and counting!!  No one with a brain considers neutral site games road games.  We are beating a dead horse on this point.

The last Big Sky road playoff win, was in 2008- they have lost 8 home playoff games during that stretch.

During the same time frame the MVFC has  6 road playoff wins and 2 home playoff losses.

No, because I don't read your posts or this Forum enough to know that you were attempting sarcasm, so I am sorry about that.

We do this on BV for sarcasm. In fact, I suggested it a few years ago so misinterpretation/understanding of posts could be minimized

Were you being sarcastic right there?

At this point, I would say Illinois State is the best looking team thus far. NDSU slipped by Coastal at home whereas Illinois State went on the road and beat EWU. I'd take ISU over NDSU in Frisco, but I reserve the right to change my opinion after viewing the semi-final games. And, of course, Frisco is basically a home game for NDSU so there's always that too...

The last Big Sky road playoff win, was in 2008- they have lost 8 home playoff games during that stretch.

During the same time frame the MVFC has  6 road playoff wins and 2 home playoff losses.

Left turn Clyde-

Hate to tell you this, but from a players stand point if you arent playing at home---its a road game. Plain and simple. All you are doing is splitting hairs for the sake of a BS argument.

Plus FYI I have never known anyone who has voiced an opinion on this subject such as yours. EVER. The reasons are obvious which just makes you look foolish.

Hate to tell you this, but from a players stand point if you arent playing at home---its a road game. Plain and simple. All you are doing is splitting hairs for the sake of a BS argument.

Plus FYI I have never known anyone who has voiced an opinion on this subject such as yours. EVER. The reasons are obvious which just makes you look foolish.

Mr. Thin Skin, want to put some money on it. We could have it fact checked. Sports analysts, coaches, and players talk every week about home field advantage. I don't need a lecture on what players think.

Mr. Thin Skin, want to put some money on it. We could have it fact checked. Sports analysts, coaches, and players talk every week about home field advantage. I don't need a lecture on what players think.

Not thin skinned at all. Why you would make such comment? I know very well what home field advantage is but that wasnt what you were trying to dispute.