SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

On 9/4/2023 at 10:17 PM, UNDMOORHEAD said:

I would've lost money had I bet on this game.

I saw that one coming, Duke was really solid last season although playing a pretty weak schedule.

Was surprised the Clemson offense didn't look a little more uptempo and wide open with Garrett Riley taking over.

14 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

KU is ROLLING Illinois.

Wonder if other programs are going to start asking about Leipold, but he should stay at Kansas. 

If they make another bowl game: give him a damn lifetime contract. 

Think KU is investing pretty solid too with facility and program upgrades

15 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

KU is ROLLING Illinois.

Wonder if other programs are going to start asking about Leipold, but he should stay at Kansas. 

If they make another bowl game: give him a damn lifetime contract. 

Big 10 west is is the softest subdivision in the P5…… what a joke, USC should have no problem winning it next year

3 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Colorado hype train is going to be off the tracks after this week.

Oregon and USC matchups at the end of the month will be interesting

I can see them getting 8 wins and being 3-0 before Oregon. 

I wonder how many of the guys on the team last year that just decided to leave and not compete for a spot on the roster are wishing they stayed.

23 hours ago, cberkas said:

I can see them getting 8 wins and being 3-0 before Oregon. 

I wonder how many of the guys on the team last year that just decided to leave and not compete for a spot on the roster are wishing they stayed.

Haha there were very few guys if any that "left" that could've stayed at Colorado, Deion had guys he wanted in the portal and needed to open up a ton of spots and that is what he did. A lot of people didn't agree with how he went about it but you can't argue that it is working so far for him.

7 hours ago, tnt said:

Is P.J. Fleck’s job safe?  

Yes but his absolute refusal to adapt his style and instead being the most risk averse coach ever is just incompetence from him. The loss last night is completely on him and absolutely inexcusable. He has done a lot of good for the Minnesota program and has them very competitive consistently but hasn't got them over the top and there are a number of losses where they had no business losing when you look at the final stats but because of the style he wants games stay close and teams can pull out a game with one mistake. Ideally I'd like for him to finally realize his mistakes and learn from them and give more freedom to his OC letting the offense be more wide open uptempo and free but I don't have any faith that he will which is why if someone like Michigan State comes after him in a couple months I won't be fretting about losing him. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

ummm how about the other und........10 guys on field last two plays and he's spinning it that it was kinda his choice .....on both plays?

Like putting faith in a guy who was not even on the roster the week prior to kick a game winning FG against the #4 ranked team in the country.  

• Upvote 1