SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

Sims has shown he has a short memory. Watch out here, Bama back in business in OSU territory.

He's lucky he has 4-5 star prospects littered throughout that lineup. Those two throws were beyond terrible. He's a positional player that can somewhat throw. True colors are coming out now. He's shook.

Having watched both games....I'd set up he Ducks at an early 9.5 point favorite for next Monday.

Edit...just checked. Looks like most wise guys like the Quack Attack by 7.

IMO that's easy money. I think Oregon rolls by at least 14.

FSU can't shake the Oregon players hands, very classless FSU.

FSU not alone in the "classless" department apparently...Ducks players were caught on camera during the trophy presentation mocking FSU's tomahawk war-chant by singing "no means no," an obvious reference to Jameis' rape allegations.

SEC bowl winners:

South Carolina over Miami

Georgia over Louisville

Missouri over Minnesota

Arkansas over Texas

Texas A&M over West Virginia

SEC Bowl losers:

Ole Miss to TCU

Mississippi State to Georgia Tech

Auburn to Wisconsin

Alabama to Ohio State

LSU to Notre Dame

The SEC's hopes for a winning record in bowl week rests on Tennessee's shoulders (who play Iowa).

FSU not alone in the "classless" department apparently...Ducks players were caught on camera during the trophy presentation mocking FSU's tomahawk war-chant by singing "no means no," an obvious reference to Jameis' rape allegations.

There it is.  Yeah, they will face internal discipline for this action.  As well they should. 

However, I don't all that bad about FSU being shamed in this way.  

SEC bowl winners:

South Carolina over Miami

Georgia over Louisville

Missouri over Minnesota

Arkansas over Texas

Texas A&M over West Virginia

SEC Bowl losers:

Ole Miss to TCU

Mississippi State to Georgia Tech

Auburn to Wisconsin

Alabama to Ohio State

LSU to Notre Dame

The SEC's hopes for a winning record in bowl week rests on Tennessee's shoulders (who play Iowa).

Gators still to play as well.

SO while watching the post game last night after the Bama/OSU game, I noticed something that I think needs to be changed.  Now I get it that Ohio State won the Sugar Bowl, but do they need to have confetti flying, a game MVP, trophy presentation, hats, shirts, etc when they won was actually a semifinal game?  Their end goal is still to win 1 more game in the National Championship.  But the post game shenanigans were just a bit over the top for a semifinal game.

SO while watching the post game last night after the Bama/OSU game, I noticed something that I think needs to be changed. Now I get it that Ohio State won the Sugar Bowl, but do they need to have confetti flying, a game MVP, trophy presentation, hats, shirts, etc when they won was actually a semifinal game? Their end goal is still to win 1 more game in the National Championship. But the post game shenanigans were just a bit over the top for a semifinal game.

The Rose Bowl ended the same way...confetti...giant podium...trophy..."student-athletes" making fools of themselves...