SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

Next step... 8 teams. 5 power champs. 2 at large. 1 G5 team.

A silly dream. But it'd be a nice next step. I still think 12 or 16 would be the best.

38-20 now...Arizona's defense non-existent.

Let's add four more teams to this year's playoff. I'd have picked TCU and Baylor both. Two spots left...who would you take?

The NCAA called and let the Orange Bowl folks know that they need a close game because bowl season sucks so far. MIss State fumbles and the call isn't even reviewed because "forward progress was stopped." Nevermind that the hit and fumble were pretty much simultaneous in occurrence I guess...

Let's add four more teams to this year's playoff. I'd have picked TCU and Baylor both. Two spots left...who would you take?

Michigan St and Miss St. Not creative... But they were both pretty good. If Georgia hadn't crapped against Florida, I'd sub them in for Miss St

42-20...it's SEC beat-down day today.

Brent Musberger: "And suddenly, ladies and gentlemen, the SEC is reeling."

I try not to be superstitious but my comment yesterday appeared to cool the SEC bad. I don't think an SEC team has won since. That better end tonight.

I try not to be superstitious but my comment yesterday appeared to cool the SEC bad. I don't think an SEC team has won since. That better end tonight.

You ok, scpa?

tumblr_mu2trk5esC1shx8b8o1_500.gif

LSU...Ole Miss...Mississippi State...oh no...what if Alabama...no, don't think it...don't think it...

I know it doesn't matter in the end, but if I had a vote right now TCU is number 1 and 4 teams have a chance to change my mind tomorrow and 2 of them get another shot in a couple Mondays. TCU was no worse than number 3 in the country going into this game today.

I know it doesn't matter in the end, but if I had a vote right now TCU is number 1 and 4 teams have a chance to change my mind tomorrow and 2 of them get another shot in a couple Mondays. TCU was no worse than number 3 in the country going into this game today.

...and to think that Baylor beat them. I won't be stunned if Baylor man-handles Michigan State tomorrow.

Solid performance out of Georgia Tech tonight. Paul Johnson churns out a good program year in and year out at GT.

49-34 final...and this game wasn't nearly as close as that score.

Don't think Georgia Tech could be successful in the SEC, but they don't play there, and so it is not overly important.

Kudos to Coach Johnson for showing folks that athleticism is only but a part of the equation.

Don't think Georgia Tech could be successful in the SEC, but they don't play there, and so it is not overly important.

Kudos to Coach Johnson for showing folks that athleticism is only but a part of the equation.

Why couldn't they be successful in the SEC? GT went 11-3 this season and was 2-0 against two of the SEC's supposed best in Georgia and Mississippi State. 450+ yards of rushing against MSU? I'm impressed by that statistic.