SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

• 2 weeks later...

Cardale Jones announces he will return to Ohio State in a little bit of a surprising move. I wonder if Braxton Miller looks at this and decides to take advantage of the graduate transfer rule and head somewhere else.

Cardale must be working hard on that astrophysics major and chemical engineering minor...

Cardale must be working hard on that astrophysics major and chemical engineering minor...

When watching his press conference he mentioned how important school was to him and how he needed to graduate before moving on to the NFL and all I could do was think of his "we didn't come here to play school" tweet and laugh.

• Upvote 1

When watching his press conference he mentioned how important school was to him and how he needed to graduate before moving on to the NFL and all I could do was think of his "we didn't come here to play school" tweet and laugh.

Translation:  Coach Meyer named me next year's starter with a wink and a nod. 

I thought the exact same thing...

On the plus side, FREE TATTOOS for any Buckeye player when they stop in at Ace Tattoo in Columbus and show staff their NCAA championship ring!

• 2 months later...