SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

Did I read that Mizzou plays MN?  Its like the committee was reading this thread :)

24-17...Mizzou.

Yep probably the best matchup for the Gophers out of the SEC and some nice exposure for the program as that game will be on ABC during New Years Day I'll say Gophers 24-21.

Pig 10 Commissioner Delaney will happily take your donations, but you're probably already giving him $1 a month for the Big Ten Network and brainwash sessions beamed to your home. :whistling:

But...but...but I need the tinfoil hat to receive those "beamed brainwash sessions"! You should know that. ;)

Gary Andersen is leaving Wisconsin to take the Oregon State job. Andersen taking that job makes absolutely no sense to me and seems like a step backwards but as a Gopher football fan this whole thing just makes me laugh. 

Total shocker.

UNLESS.... There is an unknown reason for this move (cough cough Alverez cough cough)

Gary Andersen is leaving Wisconsin to take the Oregon State job. Andersen taking that job makes absolutely no sense to me and seems like a step backwards but as a Gopher football fan this whole thing just makes me laugh. 

Hey, he gets to coach in the Pac12 now.

Sounds like it will be the Paul Chryst. 

I think Pat Narduzzi would be a good fit but in the press conference Alvarez said he is looking for someone with head coaching experience. Sounds like Chryst, Dave Clawson who reportedly finished 2nd when Andersen got the job and Dave Doeren could be on the short list. 

I think Pat Narduzzi would be a good fit but in the press conference Alvarez said he is looking for someone with head coaching experience. Sounds like Chryst, Dave Clawson who reportedly finished 2nd when Andersen got the job and Dave Doeren could be on the short list.

Breaking news: Barry Alvarez has hired his own ego to coach the Badgers in their bowl game...again.

MADISON, WI (AP) - Wisconsin AD Barry Alvarez announced today that he's hired Barry Alvarez to be the new head football coach of Wisconsin. New football coach Barry Alvarez announed his offense coordinator will be Barry Alvarez and the defense will be led by coordinator Barry Alvarez. 

Questions regarding this release can be directed to Wisconsin SID Barry Alvarez.