SiouxSports.com Forum

FBS games

darell1976

That's your opinion, fair enough. I still think Notre Dame could re-open this investigation immediately if they wanted to - but there is a better chance of the Fighting Irish taking the field wearing maize and blue uniforms before that happens.

It was a disappointing situation and its embarrassing as a fan of Notre Dame and I imagine that it's equally or more embarrassing for the University and those involved with the football program.  Unfortunately, that crap happens everywhere.  I can say I know guys and girls that has happened to, probably has happened to some on this forum.  Honestly, I think the University handled that one badly.  I think, by looking at how they handled the guys investigated for academic misconduct, they'd likely handle it differently if it happens again.

For a Bison fan you sure post over here a lot. What gives?

I was being sarcastic, I think Arkansas is one of the best .500 teams in the country, if not the best. Extremely tough schedule.

Just think how upside down the world would be right now had Arkansas not had a PAT blocked against Alabama and managed to go on to win that game in regulation or OT.

Just think how upside down the world would be right now had Arkansas not had a PAT blocked against Alabama and managed to go on to win that game in regulation or OT.

Agreed.  It was close.  Ark is a very good team that had a very tough schedule.  I believe they only had one real bad loss.  They played a lot of those SEC West teams really tough.

Has the SEC lost in bowl play yet?

John U. BaconVerified account @Johnubacon 1h1 hour ago

BREAKING NEWS: Straight from UM AD Jim Hackett. Harbaugh's salary will be roughly $5M a year, plus incentives, same basic contract as 49ers.

John U. Bacon @Johnubacon  ·  59m 59 minutes ago

Jim Harbaugh told Hackett he did NOT want to be the highest paid coach in CFB, or even the Big Ten. More concerned with pay for assistants.

Agreed.  It was close.  Ark is a very good team that had a very tough schedule.  I believe they only had one real bad loss.  They played a lot of those SEC West teams really tough.

3-0 I believe with Arkansas, South Carolina, and A&M wins probably will move to 5-0 today with Georgia and LSU.

Agreed. It was close. Ark is a very good team that had a very tough schedule. I believe they only had one real bad loss. They played a lot of those SEC West teams really tough.

Nope, 3-0. South Carolina over Miami...Texas A&M over West Virginia...Arkansas over Texas.

Easy to use hindsight. Fact of the matter is, Notre Dame is better than everyone else who has any sort of dreams about winning a national title... Right with Stanford.

You'll never see something like what UNC did at Notre Dame.

Well, not long term a anyway...but the jizz for schoolwork program was on the cutting edge of Academia!

Can't say enough about Cole Stoudt's performance against Oklahoma last night...2 TD's and 10 INT's coming into the game. Most folks thinking Sooners in a blowout. Stoudt throws 3 TD passes and rushes for 1 more in a huge Toger win. In an era where few QB's sit on the bench for three years and then get replaced as a starter early in what is supposed to be "their" year, it's nice to see Cole go out with this performance.

Side note: Cole's father is Cliff Stoudt, 3-time Super Bowl winner as back-up QB of the Pittsburgh Steelers.

I'm surprised with how easily Notre Dame has moved the ball against LSU thought they would struggle offensively.

Happy day for Irish faithful. I was worried they would get trounced. Kelly apparently still hasn't lost the team. Look out.... Only going to get better

Notre Dame wins with a 32 yd FG as time expires. LSU going for the fake FG at the end of the 1st half and not getting points comes back to haunt them although in fairness to Miles it sure looked like the runner got the ball to the goal line and should have been ruled a TD on the fake FG.