SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

Actually I have seen Bubba interviewed several times and have seen him on the practice field with his old man hat on coaching his players. I'm not so sure his prime years of relating to 18-22 year old kids haven't passed him by. I don't think many Bison fans are too concerned about Bubba heading the UND program. 

Unless you have been coached by him you cant make that determination. Your talking about a guys hat? :sad:???

Sicatoka, I think you have just struck another genius chord!

The new nickname MUST be the University of North Dakota Boondockers.  Boonies for short..  BRILLIANT!!!!! :D :D :D

I can't get on board with Boondockers. People will put me down 'cause that's the side of town I was born in.

I can't get on board with Boondockers. People will put me down 'cause that's the side of town I was born in.

I feel no shame; I'm proud of where I came from; I was born and raised in the boondocks.

One thing I know, no matter where I go, I keep my heart and soul in the boondocks. 

Actually I have seen Bubba interviewed several times and have seen him on the practice field with his old man hat on coaching his players. I'm not so sure his prime years of relating to 18-22 year old kids haven't passed him by. I don't think many Bison fans are too concerned about Bubba heading the UND program. 

This was a core strength of Bohl's, relating to 18-22 year olds.  It helped him land in Fargo. 

• Upvote 4

This was a core strength of Bohl's, relating to 18-22 year olds.  It helped him land in Fargo. 

That IS a good zinger!

I think it's really because he related to country hicks so well, so it worked for him in Fargo.

Wait..now he's at Wyoming!  :ohmy:

I guess I'm a country hick at heart...

I wonder if, when he was outside of the Fargodome, he ran into someone else denied entry who also happens to be a third class felon known for threatening elected North Dakota officials?  

I've seen this referenced a few times [removed]?  If so there is no official record of it on the books in ND. 

http://publicsearch.ndcourts.gov/default.aspx

Now, I do know that he was questioned about some statements he made about/to an elected official but as far as I can tell no charges were ever filed and the inquiry was dropped.

MODERATOR EDIT -- REMEMBER GUYS, NO PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT OTHER POSTERS, THANKS.

Remember when Bison fans were against playing UND because they didn't believe in raising prices for certain games, well it did't stop volleyball. We are their SuperBowl:

NDSU vs. UND   Reserved $12 Adult General Admission $10 Youth General Admission (3-17 yrs) $5

Single-Game Tickets   Reserved $11 Adult General Admission $8 Youth General Admission (3-17 yrs) $5

Remember when Bison fans were against playing UND because they didn't believe in raising prices for certain games, well it did't stop volleyball. We are their SuperBowl:

NDSU vs. UND   Reserved $12 Adult General Admission $10 Youth General Admission (3-17 yrs) $5

Single-Game Tickets   Reserved $11 Adult General Admission $8 Youth General Admission (3-17 yrs) $5

You going? 

If you do, I'll send you that extra $1.00!  ;)

You going? 

If you do, I'll send you that extra $1.00!  ;)

I was thinking about it. I looked online at there are lots of tickets still available, I went 2 years ago it was my first volleyball game ever let alone in Fargo and seeing the dominance by UND was great. Looking around in a volleyball arena that looked like West Elementary's gym was a weird site. I think Fargo North's gym has more capacity than the Benson Bunker Outhouse.

It will be interesting to see what the prices will be for the football game next year.  I have a hard time believing there won't be some type of dynamic pricing for the game.  It will also be interesting to see how Bisonville rube react/respond to it since they don't believe that dynamic pricing is necessary.

It will be interesting to see what the prices will be for the football game next year.  I have a hard time believing there won't be some type of dynamic pricing for the game.  It will also be interesting to see how Bisonville rube react/respond to it since they don't believe that dynamic pricing is necessary.

They already implemented it for their games this year.  Their OOC game against Montana was $45/35 (sideline/endzone), SDSU and homecoming was $40/30 and the rest of the games at $35/25.  Now if what they said in their press conference is true and UND is just another game that will help fill the schedule, I would fully expect price to reflect that and the UND game will be at bottom end of the scale. 

Wasn't much discussion about the pricing structure though...

Hadn't realized they were doing it this year. I just recall past posters saying NDSU wouldn't do it or that they didn't agree with it even though most schools around the country do or have done it.

Also nice to see that a game against a team from the "Big Fluffy" as Bison fans like to say, has a higher ticket demand than their "rival" SDSU...

• Upvote 2

They already implemented it for their games this year.  Their OOC game against Montana was $45/35 (sideline/endzone), SDSU and homecoming was $40/30 and the rest of the games at $35/25.  Now if what they said in their press conference is true and UND is just another game that will help fill the schedule, I would fully expect price to reflect that and the UND game will be at bottom end of the scale. 

Wasn't much discussion about the pricing structure though...

An out of conference game costs more than their "rivalry" game with South Dakota State? That can't be true!  :whistling:

So, how has UND done VS NDSU this year in sports:

Mens Cross Country:  NDSU 
Womens Cross Country:  NDSU UND (I was confused by the total times and average times not even thinking about scoring based on places
Womens Soccer:  NDSU

The rest of the games have yet to be played (obviously, early in the school year) and I fully expect that UND will win some and NDSU will win some.  Goes with the territory.  But SO FAR this year:  NDSU leads 3 to 0 2 to 1

Editted for accuracy.

An out of conference game costs more than their "rivalry" game with South Dakota State? That can't be true!  :whistling:

Highly anticipated OOC game.  As a season ticket holder I hope that next years UND game will be Siouxper expensive as well.  Mostly just to see you guys complain.