SiouxSports.com Forum

Future UND/ Bison football Game

Dagger

Highly anticipated OOC game.  As a season ticket holder I hope that next years UND game will be Siouxper expensive as well.  Mostly just to see you guys complain.

Must be more highly anticipated than a rivalry game for the Bison. 

Big Sky OOC Game > NDSU's Main Football Rivalry

So, how has UND done VS NDSU this year in sports:

Mens Cross Country:  NDSU 

Womens Cross Country:  NDSU

Womens Soccer:  NDSU

The rest of the games have yet to be played (obviously, early in the school year) and I fully expect that UND will win some and NDSU will win some.  Goes with the territory.  But SO FAR this year:  NDSU leads 3 to 0

I'll give you 1-0.  Cross country isn't a sport, it's a bunch of people exercising on my golf course.

• Upvote 1

The rest of the games have yet to be played (obviously, early in the school year) and I fully expect that UND will win some and NDSU will win some.  Goes with the territory.  But SO FAR this year:  NDSU leads 3 to 0

Not sure anyone counts cross country scores as an actual team sport, but if you really want to, you might want to recheck that women's cross country score....

And I feel pretty confident the overall scoreboard will be even after tonight (using the actual results, not the incorrect ones someone posts on a message board).

You trolls need to get together and agree on something - last year the standard troll message was none of the minor sports count. Of course our standard message is that for your cross country and soceer teams UND was their super bowl.

Mens Cross Country: NDSU

Womens Cross Country: NDSU

Womens Soccer: NDSU

The rest of the games have yet to be played (obviously, early in the school year) and I fully expect that UND will win some and NDSU will win some. Goes with the territory. But SO FAR this year: NDSU leads 3 to 0

LOL! Actually, it's 5-0 as the NDSU Weible Hall women's ping-pong team defeated UND's Squires Hall this past Saturday and the 'SU FarmHouse Fraternity bocce ball team took down UND's SAE team in a tough match last night.

We're hoping that the UND Flying Club's bean bag team can beat the NDSU FFA team tomorrow afternoon or else we're in big trouble this season.

Cross country?  Really?    Besides, you have an unfair advantage, running around on those manure piles herding goats.

Well they are more of our rivalry since we moved up considering UND is just another bottom feeder we don't ever play. Yeah we finally play next year but SDSU is our rivalry now. We have good fought games against them.

We didn't play you in 2009 because you were the bottom feeder of the MVFC.

Hey now, I like track and cross country and the UND women defeated NDSU this year

http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=58528&SPID=6383&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209627991&DB_OEM_ID=13500

So, you can roll with 2 -1 and hopefully it will be 2-2 when volleyball is done tonight.

For real!!

It was on WDAY's facebook page and on the 5pm news. $20 bucks for it at Walmart.

That's soooooooo awesome!

Well, on the plus-side, residents in a village in the mountains of Nepal will soon be sporting some new threads!

#Bisons_going_global

Hey now, I like track and cross country and the UND women defeated NDSU this year

http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=58528&SPID=6383&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=209627991&DB_OEM_ID=13500

So, you can roll with 2 -1 and hopefully it will be 2-2 when volleyball is done tonight.

Bison fans don't like facts.