SiouxSports.com Forum

University of North Dakota Hockey 2014-15 season

Frozen4sioux

This is probly a dumb question but just wondering if everyone is still going to be yelling "home of the SIOUX" after the national anthem this next season. We have to show the freshman students the tradition we have here at UND if they dont already know it. It's going to be a sad day in Grand Forks if that tradition ever dies!!!!

This is probly a dumb question but just wondering if everyone is still going to be yelling "home of the SIOUX" after the national anthem this next season. We have to show the freshman students the tradition we have here at UND if they dont already know it. It's going to be a sad day in Grand Forks if that tradition ever dies!!!!

Yes.

Ditto. After his freshman season, I have been expecting Mark to explode. At times, he looks so good, the production simply hasn't been there (based on what is expected of thim). Without a doubt, I think he's a pt/gm guy this year (although I said the same thing last year :) ). I really like his play; hopefully he stays healthy this year.

Absolutely agree. I can see him being the top scorer on the team - as long as he is healthy.

I received a phone call from the evil empire of DU the other day, soliciting me to buy group tickets for the UND/DU series at Magness. While I can't buy 20 tickets, I did ask if they planned to continue making single game purchasers buy additional DU athletics games as a prerequisite to purchase UND/DU games and he said no...thank god.

There, I fixed my post, are you guys happy lol

We certainly have a lot of bored folks on this board during the summer, don't we. Okay, how about this to get back on topic.

This years' team has "Natty" written all over it. You heard it here first.

We certainly have a lot of bored folks on this board during the summer, don't we. Okay, how about this to get back on topic.

This years' team has "Natty" written all over it. You heard it here first.

I like the look of this year's squad. A starting goalie, five starting dmen and 5/6 of the top 2 lines of a frozen four team last year. Not to mention a General leading the way.

I like the look of this year's squad. A starting goalie, five starting dmen and 5/6 of the top 2 lines of a frozen four team last year. Not to mention a General leading the way.

All the seniors, the proven goaltender, the great freshman class, and the return of a great defense that will only be better because they were so young last year. I wouldn't be surprised to see a very confident team this time.

I'm still wondering about the forwards this next season. Feels like we'll get more scoring from the defence.