Junior-Freshman --> Mattson-Ladue

(two from same class) --> Thompson-Stetcher

(two scratches) --> Ausmus, Panzarella

No. Wait. Wrong year. Let's go with ...

Mattson-Ladue

Schmaltz-Poolman

Thompson-Stecher

Ausmus, Panzarella

First off i think Schmaltz is going to be on the top line and will probly be the corner stone of our defence. And the only guy i wouldnt mind sitting is Mattson but he's a drafted seniour so its not gonna happen. And he cant keep sitting Ausmus cuz he's drafted, Stecher shouldnt sit and Keaton played to good last season and Poolman is spose to be good so small problem, who do you sit?

Schmaltz-Ladue

Mattson-Poolman, Ausmus

Stecher-Thompson

Or he sits Mattson and we get

Schmaltz-Ladue

Stecher-Poolman

Thompson-Ausmus

Sounds good!

First off i think Schmaltz is going to be on the top line and will probly be the corner stone of our defence. And the only guy i wouldnt mind sitting is Mattson but he's a drafted seniour so its not gonna happen. And he cant keep sitting Ausmus cuz he's drafted, Stecher shouldnt sit and Keaton played to good last season and Poolman is spose to be good so small problem, who do you sit?

Schmaltz-Ladue

Mattson-Poolman, Ausmus

Stecher-Thompson

Schmaltz-Ladue

Stecher-Poolman

Thompson-Ausmus

Sounds good!

Sit Mattson???

Sit Mattson???

It honestly depends on which Mattson comes to campus this fall. If we see the Mattson who played at the beginning of last season, go ahead and sit him. If it's the Mattson who was playing by the end of the season, I just don't see him sitting.

It honestly depends on which Mattson comes to campus this fall. If we see the Mattson who played at the beginning of last season, go ahead and sit him. If it's the Mattson who was playing by the end of the season, I just don't see him sitting.

I'm going to go out on a hunch and say the only way he sits is if he's injured. Also, my guess is that he'll end up with 27+ pts.

Schmaltz-Ladue

Mattson-Poolman, Ausmus

Stecher-Thompson

Schmaltz-Ladue

Stecher-Poolman

Thompson-Ausmus

Sounds good!

It's a nice problem to have since you know there's bound to be guys banged up throughout the season.

Roster to officially be released this afternoon.

North Dakota MHockey @UNDMHockey 2m

In need of a June hockey fix? We will unveil our incoming freshman class later this morning and the complete 2014-15 roster this afternoon.

Sweet. I was starting into DTs. There's a fix.

Anyone predicting any surprises? I'm not.

G - Johnson

D - Poolman

F - Simonson, Olson, Schmaltz, Poganski

My guess:

Senior-Sophomore --> Simpson-Schmaltz

Junior-Freshman --> Mattson-Ladue

(two from same class) --> Thompson-Stetcher

(two scratches) --> Ausmus, Panzarella

No. Wait. Wrong year. Let's go with ...

Mattson-Ladue

Schmaltz-Poolman

Thompson-Stecher

Ausmus, Panzarella

I don't think we will see Panzarella on defense, he played mostly forward at the end of last season.

I was just trying to be funny, you ruined it lol. At least we've won more Final 5s since then!!

stop it!!! we will start to have another thread of it is a failed season if we don't win a natty versus other season acomplishments and there are numerous of those already.