SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC Tournament

IowaSioux24

Have tickets in hand, Front row Section 233. Staying at the Mpls. Hilton, booked through the NCHC website. The Hilton asks which team you support, so they must be planning on grouping fans from each team in specific areas of the hotel.

we are in 221 and we are also staying in the MPLS hilton...

Anyone have any good ideas for a good greasy breakfest close to Target Center ? We used to hit up Mickeys dinner after a long night but now will have to find a new spot, hopefully within walking distance. Any recommendations ?

bit of a walk but I like Key's in the W hotel or Hell's Kitchen.

got this message today after contacting them about my tickets.,

We would like to remind you that your commemorative NCHC Frozen Faceoff tickets will be shipped to the address on your account the first week of March.

If your address has changed since you ordered your tickets, please notify us immediately by emailing nchchockey@targetcenter.com

got this message today after contacting them about my tickets.,

We would like to remind you that your commemorative NCHC Frozen Faceoff tickets will be shipped to the address on your account the first week of March.

If your address has changed since you ordered your tickets, please notify us immediately by emailing nchchockey@targetcenter.com

I got this same email today, unsolicited. I guess my tickets are "commemorative," whatever that's all about. I've seen a lot of posters mentioning their seats in the upper level...anyone with lower level seats have their tickets in-hand yet? Just wondering if that's where the "commemorative" distinction comes from.

Edit: never mind, I see some in the lower level have theirs. I just don't remember choosing "commemorative stock."

It is cheaper....I wait like 3 minutes before puck drop and always get good seats.

I tried that at the Frozen Four in Denver, and the scalpers wouldn't budge a dollar so I said forget it and went across the street to watch the game in a bar(Jackson's I think?).

I think the scalpers assumed that since I was a Sioux fan that I drove 1000 miles for the game. However, I was going to college in Colorado at the time, which is why $ weren't exactly growing on trees for hockey tickets.

In hindsight, it worked out for the best because the game was pretty much over after the 1st period. It was tough to watch but would've been much tougher had I gave in to the greedy scalpers. I knew people that had taken an overnight bus from ND, and I'm sure some of you did as well, to watch the game. I remember feeling really bad for those people.