SiouxSports.com Forum

NCHC Tournament

IowaSioux24

The rumor is that they will have a tent just like McGovern's did. If you ever made it to that tent, you know the huge number of Sioux fans that gathered in there! Our group will be at the Pourhouse for sure.

Um... where will they put a tent in the middle of downtown Minneapolis? The set up is quite different from McGovern's in St. Paul, not nearly the room.

However, I will be at Pourhouse "tuning up" for the games as well!

Here's a picture of the outside of Pourhouse.

8E8C8575_fixed.jpg

Um... where will they put a tent in the middle of downtown Minneapolis? The set up is quite different from McGovern's in St. Paul, not nearly the room.

However, I will be at Pourhouse "tuning up" for the games as well!

Here's a picture of the outside of Pourhouse.

8E8C8575_fixed.jpg

The parking area supposedly out back.

I have yet to hear about the Frozen Faceoff Championship Trophy. Haven't heard the name or seen what it looks like. Are they going to announce that soon? Seems strange that we have not seen or heard about it and the tournament is 2 weeks away!!

I was thinking the same thing, no idea what the tropy will be.

I have yet to hear about the Frozen Faceoff Championship Trophy. Haven't heard the name or seen what it looks like. Are they going to announce that soon? Seems strange that we have not seen or heard about it and the tournament is 2 weeks away!!

According to Ben Holden, the award for the tournament winner is the Penrose Trophy. :lol:

Could it be? A Duluth fan received his Frozen Faceoff tickets and this was the design.

2s0e8eb.jpg

Good for them. That UMD fan's ticket stub will be his best chance of seeing that trophy - unless he decides to stick around for the championship game after the Bulldogs have been eliminated. :lol:

If they're not already pre-occupied with gfhockey's section...

Nah...it's always the seemingly quiet ones that cause the biggest raucous. Legend has it that during the third period Sioux comeback at the regional in Wisconsin several years ago, Mrs. Siouxman was being quite the pot-stirrer. If it weren't for Siouxman, there could have been a full-out brawl in that section haha

• Upvote 1