SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA & Denver - Friday

AZSIOUX

I believe I've watched roots on midco. It is on one of the midco channels and it changes to root sports at the start. Not positive but I have seen their logo on TV and I have midco.

Root Sports "is not" on Midco, you won't be able to watch the game unless you have Dish Network or DirecTV or live in the Denver Area.

He was going down no matter what. He is so hurt but can get up, walk to the locker room unassisted, and back in the game in no time? Possum play of the year.

I just feel like Loney is a repeat offender when it comes to the "act like you're dying to get a major penalty" BS. I swear he's done it before. But it's not the easiest thing to prove since it's not going to show up on an old box score.

I am so reminded of the goofer player in their outdoor game last week (condom?) who gets brushed by and hardly touched in open ice and lays down like a freight train hit him in the head. The refs called nothing, but should've called a dive.

I am so reminded of the goofer player in their outdoor game last week (condom?) who gets brushed by and hardly touched in open ice and lays down like a freight train hit him in the head. The refs called nothing, but should've called a dive.

Then he complained about the hit in the interview between periods.

Was only able to watch the 3rd period from room....cancelled flight so missed connenction, rebooked and when that fiasco started with us finally leaving on that flight over an hour late (Flying has turned into a much fun as getting a hot lava enema...sorry to digress)...5x5 UND dominated from what I saw. Keep DU's PP to a minimum tonight and I like our chances for a sweep. Good to see Parks continued strong play and OD chipping in. Shorty on Luke's feed to Rocco was a pretty play. In Clark we trust!