SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA & Denver - Friday

AZSIOUX

Did you see either play? Ausmus pushed him, he was off balance, not Ausmus' fault! The goal hit a bad spot in the boards and bounced out, hardly letting in a soft goal!

I didn't say it was his fault, I said earlier it should not have been five ... and a bad bounce is a soft goal, not blaming our goalie at all. It happens, then they got one back. With all the people chirpin on here, your arguin with the wrong guy. I agree. not a dirty hit and not a goalie or defensive breakdown. Don't misinterpret what I was saying. GO SIOUX!

Did you see either play? Ausmus pushed him, he was off balance, not Ausmus' fault! The goal hit a bad spot in the boards and bounced out, hardly letting in a soft goal!

Agree, They made the wrong call. He was on edge. Go to video replay and get it right! All 5's should be reviewed unless they are and I didn't know that

You realize the trainer make them stay down right? Its not even their choice; they hit the boards like awkwardly, they have to stay still until the trainers tell them to get up. I don't deny diving and cheap crap happens, but if you see the way he hit the boards, they were just making sure he was ok. The trainers don't care about penalties, their jobs and licenses and futures are on line if they don't follow protocol.

Ohh I agree with you about the trainers making him stay down. Happened to me plenty of times in my hockey career.

You realize the trainer make them stay down right? Its not even their choice; they hit the boards like awkwardly, they have to stay still until the trainers tell them to get up. I don't deny diving and cheap crap happens, but if you see the way he hit the boards, they were just making sure he was ok. The trainers don't care about penalties, their jobs and licenses and futures are on line if they don't follow protocol.

Only if you stay down long enough for the trainer to get out to you.

Only if you stay down long enough for the trainer to get out to you.

I'd agree in most cases,but that dude hit the boards hard. Not saying it was a cheap shot at all, but he went flying into the boards. Could have been a back issue, could have been a broken collar bone, could have had the wind knocked out of him. But lets not pretend that if the roles had been reversed, half the people on this feed wouldn't be complaining ... because of course they would.

You're ridiculous. They were trying to draw 5 the whole time. Call should have been a two minute boarding call, that's it.

I'd agree in most cases,but that dude hit the boards hard. Not saying it was a cheap shot at all, but he went flying into the boards. Could have been a back issue, could have been a broken collar bone, could have had the wind knocked out of him. But lets not pretend that if the roles had been reversed, half the people on this feed wouldn't be complaining ... because of course they would.

Ya I was saying that kinda tongue in cheek. I don't necessarily think it was a bad call. I thought it could have gone either way.