SiouxSports.com Forum

What's bothering you today?

Goon

Question if anyone can answer. Ok I know the hockey polls don't mean to much right now but how do the Sioux split with the #1 team in the nation and loose a spot in the polls and the goofs sweep Bemidji who I dont even think is ranked and become the #1 team, just curious

Its okay. UM has many years where they were the #1 team before Christmas and then crashed and burned by February. Let them have it, they can't go anywhere but down. Now if they don't win, they underperformed. For the Sioux, the Saturday night 6-2 score makes Friday night look like an aberration. Realize that at least 95% of the people voting in the polls didn't see either game.

Question if anyone can answer. Ok I know the hockey polls don't mean to much right now but how do the Sioux split with the #1 team in the nation and loose a spot in the polls and the goofs sweep Bemidji who I dont even think is ranked and become the #1 team, just curious

This happens every year! Mn has to be ranked #1 for some dumb reason. Makes no sense, but the Sioux ALWAYS pass them up anyway.

• Upvote 1

This happens every year! Mn has to be ranked #1 for some dumb reason. Makes no sense, but the Sioux ALWAYS pass them up anyway.

"ALWAYS" is hardly the word I would use. You are just asking for some gopher fan to come on here and put you in your place. At least the last two years they have finished higher.

Unless you're a trash talker, the only poll that should matter to any college hockey fan is the final poll. This isn't college football, there is a playoff system in place that allows for the teams to do their talking on the ice.

Unless you're a trash talker, the only poll that should matter to any college hockey fan is the final poll. This isn't college football, there is a playoff system in place that allows for the teams to do their talking on the ice.

See also: Bulldogs, Yale.

Was waiting for the warranty to have run out on my X3 before getting an auto-start. The dealer told me if I got one my warranty would be voided. Well, the warranty has run out and I just found out my car is the ONLY model that can't have one installed. Oh well, at least the seats warm up fast!

• Upvote 1

Was waiting for the warranty to have run out on my X3 before getting an auto-start. The dealer told me if I got one my warranty would be voided. Well, the warranty has run out and I just found out my car is the ONLY model that can't have one installed. Oh well, at least the seats warm up fast!

http://www.andysautosport.com/remote_starters/bmw_x3.html

You can put auto starts in anything.

Four places (two in GF, one in Fargo and one in Moorhead) told me 'nope' after checking whatever they check. I'll call them tomorrow with this info. Thanks!

If you have a push button start, more than likely your vehicle will shut off when you open your door requiring a restart. Just even more of a waste of gas.

Park it on the street overnight in Chicago. You won't need an autostart.

If you have a push button start, more than likely your vehicle will shut off when you open your door requiring a restart. Just even more of a waste of gas.

Mine is key start. I stay at work for three/four days in a row. I would like to let the car run for a few minutes everyday when it's really cold out....without having to be in it to start it and shut it off.

the umps over turning an out in the world series yes the call should have been over turned but hasn't selig always said its a game of runs hits and errors whenever the ump screw up in the past?

Landmark decisions in baseball...while we're at it, can we replay the 10th inning of game 2 of the Cardinals/Dodgers series too? Molina didn't make the tag on the Beltran throw in the top of the 9th!

Landmark decisions in baseball...while we're at it, can we replay the 10th inning of game 2 of the Cardinals/Dodgers series too? Molina didn't make the tag on the Beltran throw in the top of the 9th!

Wait until next year when the challenge system hits during the playoffs, going to see some long "discussions" about phantom tags and vicinity outs at second.