SiouxSports.com Forum

The next coach of UND football is....

darell1976

I get that. What I'm asking is, why is the process there in the first place, and what are the consequences if the process is not followed?

Dismiss who? So we hire Bubba or DeBoer three weeks ago, the State would come in and fire that person? Doesn't sound realistic at all.

Dismiss the person that didn't follow policy for sure. In this case that would be Faison. Possibly not allow the contract with the coach if procedures weren't followed. Actually, legal probably has to approve the contract before it's signed so it wouldn't have gotten past that point.

Dismiss the person that didn't follow policy for sure. In this case that would be Faison. Possibly not allow the contract with the coach if procedures weren't followed. Actually, legal probably has to approve the contract before it's signed so it wouldn't have gotten past that point.

I believe you are overthinking this.

Who would step in and fire Faison? Who would step in and fire (or void) the coach?

My questions were rhetorical. The answer is nothing would have happened except having a new coach here.

@SiouxFootball: Kalen Deboer's interview ended today. Fully expect next head coach to know soon. Like tonight. When it will be released, nobody knows.

If they actually make a decision tonight I'd bet there would be a press conference in the morning. Faison is pretty good at controlling the message. It would be pretty tough for everyone to keep it secret for very long.

Actually, legal probably has to approve the contract before it's signed so it wouldn't have gotten past that point.

Does the GFPD come into play as well to rule out any gang related tattoos on the candidates? And blood work? Altru on stand by with a phlebotomist? Am I missing anything....

• Upvote 2

Does the GFPD come into play as well to rule out any gang related tattoos on the candidates? And blood work? Altru on stand by with a phlebotomist? Am I missing anything....

Not sure either one of those agencies would do a steller job either...Altru would have you wait three days for one to show up!........seriously though....just interviewed today? ???

Urine drug screen....state and federal criminal background checks, pass on fingerprinting....mother's maiden name, name of first pet, and the name of the street where you grew up!!!

Is there anyway to get some alert when this is announced....I have a meeting tonight and I am chair. One item of business and I told them 15 minutes. But I also have to sew a dress for Mary for the church Christmas program....checking this every hour or two for a week, come on!!!

And I still say with paying TWO people, someone should have had positive, frequent contact with the players...we all know how to do that without revealing anything....

this is a mess

what will be, will be

Urine drug screen....state and federal criminal background checks, pass on fingerprinting....mother's maiden name, name of first pet, and the name of the street where you grew up!!!

Is there anyway to get some alert when this is announced....I have a meeting tonight and I am chair. One item of business and I told them 15 minutes. But I also have to sew a dress for Mary for the church Christmas program....checking this every hour or two for a week, come on!!!

And I still say with paying TWO people, someone should have had positive, frequent contact with the players...we all know how to do that without revealing anything....

this is a mess

what will be, will be

+1