SiouxSports.com Forum

Ticket sells

I live in the west part of the state and made to UND - U of Montana game last year. That was very exciting. (Best I had seen since Kleinsausser killed NDSU with his reception over the middle in the fargodome). Hanson and Hardin were amazing.

The following week I drove to Bozeman to watch the game. (I'm an old time and I was in junior high when UND played the Bobcats last prior to last years game. Dave Osborn was carrying the ball for UND. UND won that game by a FG).

The Bobcat fans were concern about playing UND after we beat Montana game. Many of their fans watch the game on Root TV. But the bobcat defense was amazing that day. Hanson didn't have a chance. That game was a gut check for UND and we will see how they respond this year. I have expectations of UND beating the bobcats this year. Bobcats lost a lot off of their defense. They have good replacements but not to the level they lost.

I will be there for the SDSU both Montana schools and EWU and hopefully Northern Colorado. We need some pay back on the Bobcat game.

• 1 month later...

Got this email from Dexter Albrecht and I like that he's taking the initiative.

Good Afternoon,

I noticed you had signed up for Big Sky TV through the Big Sky Conference to watch UND games. We really appreciate the fan support, and we’re glad you were able to take advantage of this great feature from the Big Sky Conference which allows our fans to watch all conference games home and away. On behave of UND Athletics, I’d like to say thanks for taking the time to watch our student athletes through Big Sky TV.

Knowing you’re a UND Fan I also thought I would also send over some information on season tickets for our sports that participate in the Big Sky Conference in case you had any interest. All of the teams have great home schedules next year, and it should be a great year for UND Athletics. I’ve attached a couple informational flyers as well. If you would like to look further at tickets for these sports, or have questions just let me know. Thanksand Go UND!

UND Football

- Season Tickets start at $75 a seat

- Home Schedule features 7 games including SDSU, Montana, Montana St., and Eastern Washington

- UND Football returns many key players from last year including All American and FCS Receiver of the year Greg Hardin as well as Freshman All American Jameer Jackson

Volleyball

- Season Tickets are $50 a seat

- Home Schedule features Texas A&M, SDSU, Iowa St, NDSU, and the Big Sky Conference

- UND Volleyball returns their whole squad from last season’s team

Men’s Basketball

- Season Tickets start at $90 a seat

- Home schedule will feature 14-15 games including NDSU, SDSU, and the Big Sky Conference

- UND Men’s Basketball returns 4 starters and two All Big Sky Conference players (Troy Huff & Aaron Anderson) from a team that was 2 wins away from the first NCAA tournament appearance in UND History

Women’s Basketball

- Home schedule will feature 14-15 games including NDSU, USD, and the Big Sky Conference

- UND Women’s Basketball returns 3 starters from last year’s team

Combined tickets for Men’s & Women’s basketball are available for $150 a seat.

Dexter Albrecht | Director of Ticket Sales & Promotions

University of North Dakota

Direct: 701-777-4582 Cell: 701-213-6838

Also Dexter sent this to me in March, which I totally forgot about until the above post. I did reply and let him know that since I live out of state I would probably only make it to one game. The initiative is great to see:

I hope all is well. I noticed you guys came out for a UND Football game last fall and I wanted to e-mail you some season ticket information for next year’s UND Football season in case you were interested in saving some money on tickets for games next season. As you can see by the schedule we have some great teams coming to the Alerus next year including South Dakota State, Montana, Montana State, and Eastern Washington. When comparing the season tickets to the single game ticket prices, you can save over 50% on the tickets and even if you only make 3 of the 7 games you would still be getting your money’s worth from the tickets, plus you get Season Ticket Holder benefits. On top of that you can reserve seats now and not pay until we send out invoices in April. I’ve attached a flyer with information and listed a couple available locations below. If you would like to reserve one of these locations or have questions just let me know. Thanks for your time!

Section 216 Row J Seats 6-9

- 4 seats (If you only want two we can do that)

- $75 a seat

- 25 yard line seats

- 5 in from the aisle

- 10 rows from the field

- Same seats all 7 games

Section 216 Row L Seats 11-14 (Best valued tickets)

- 4 Seats (if you only need two you can do that as well)

- $75 a seat

- 12 Rows from the field

- 20 yard line seats

- Same seats all 7 games

Like I mentioned you can reserve now and not pay until April. Let me know if you’d like either of these or would like to look at a different location.

Women’s Basketball

- Home schedule will feature 14-15 games including NDSU, USD, and the Big Sky Conference

- UND Women’s Basketball returns 3 starters from last year’s team

This makes me wonder if Utah is still coming to the Betty to play the UND Women. In the packet I received when they sent out season ticket renewals, they advertised that the Ute Women were coming to Grand Forks. Hopefully that hasn't changed.

Also, can a moderator correct the title of this thread???

• Upvote 1

Recently paid for my season tickets. Used the Champions Club's young alumni offer to get a pretty awesome. Hopefully four football tickets and some men's basketball tickets gets me some points so I can get some season hockey tickets in a few years. Really glad I got some awesome seats before UND Football gets back to it's D2 popularity when I'd be stuck up in a corner.

• Upvote 1

Recently paid for my season tickets. Used the Champions Club's young alumni offer to get a pretty awesome. Hopefully four football tickets and some men's basketball tickets gets me some points so I can get some season hockey tickets in a few years. Really glad I got some awesome seats before UND Football gets back to it's D2 popularity when I'd be stuck up in a corner.

This will be my 3rd year with football tickets and I finally was able to get hockey tickets this year after a few years on the waiting list. I have taken part of the young alumni discount the past few years (slightly different than the one they have now). Great way to entice younger people to start donating and be involved.

I just bought a pair of football season tickets for the first time. I live in the Twin Cities but should get to enough games to make it worth while.

First year for us having our own tailgating booth - when you see the Sioux Pride van stop in and visit.

Speaking of tailgating, Reserved tailgate spots are on $50. I haven't gotten one in the past, but I think we are gettting one this year!! Someone correct me if I am wrong, but if you have a tailgate spot, you don't have to pay the $5 parking fee per game right? That would make sense. If that is the case, at $5/game, it only cost $15 for a reserved tailgate spot. That is a hell of a deal. Hopefully people will take advantage of that. Having 4 home games before October will deffinitely increase our tailgating. Plus, in those first games we have SD State, Montana, and Montana St. Great opponents mixed with great weather and hopefully a great UND football team equal a frickin awesome time!! Is it time for kickoff yet? Getting excited!!

• Upvote 1

Speaking of tailgating, Reserved tailgate spots are on $50. I haven't gotten one in the past, but I think we are gettting one this year!! Someone correct me if I am wrong, but if you have a tailgate spot, you don't have to pay the $5 parking fee per game right? That would make sense. If that is the case, at $5/game, it only cost $15 for a reserved tailgate spot. That is a hell of a deal. Hopefully people will take advantage of that. Having 4 home games before October will deffinitely increase our tailgating. Plus, in those first games we have SD State, Montana, and Montana St. Great opponents mixed with great weather and hopefully a great UND football team equal a frickin awesome time!! Is it time for kickoff yet? Getting excited!!

Correct, if you have a tailgating pass you do not have to pay the $5 parking fee. Also, I believe if you try to do it on a game by game basis, you are not guaranteed a spot and there have been a few games in the past were there reserved section has sold out.

Correct, if you have a tailgating pass you do not have to pay the $5 parking fee. Also, I believe if you try to do it on a game by game basis, you are not guaranteed a spot and there have been a few games in the past were there reserved section has sold out.

OK, that is what I thought. I talked to Alex Kroke at UND who is handling the season tailgate spots. He said that renewel from last years goes till the end of July and new season passes will be available August 1st. For $2.14 more a game to have a tailgate spot (that is if you only get one spot) that is a great deal.