SiouxSports.com Forum

Ticket sells

True your $50 includes a parking pass but it is for that spot - so if you only purchase one tailgating spot your vehicle has to be parked in that spot - pretty much means you need two spots one for the vehicle one for the grilling and chairs. I was told that once the spots from last year have been renewed they will be contacting people on a waiting list so if you are intereseted call and get on the waiting list.

True your $50 includes a parking pass but it is for that spot - so if you only purchase one tailgating spot your vehicle has to be parked in that spot - pretty much means you need two spots one for the vehicle one for the grilling and chairs. I was told that once the spots from last year have been renewed they will be contacting people on a waiting list so if you are intereseted call and get on the waiting list.

Thanks for the heads up. Just got off the phone with Alex. He said I was #5 on the waiting list. Not sure how many spots they have but he said about half of the people from last year have already renewed...

My conversation with him was that if all of last year's renewed they would have about 20+ open single spots - now most people take more than one spot so at the most that would be 10-12 openings for season tailgaters. I'm feeling lucky.

Does UND have a student tailgate area? How much is it for students? Also how much time before kick off are the doors open?

Tailgating is free for students and is in the lot just south of where tailgate village was last year. Doors open an hour before kickoff.

Students can pick up free tailgating passes the week of the game at the student ticket office in Memorial Union. There's about 300/game in total and they usually go pretty quick.

Once they're gone and day of game, there is no free parking/tailgating for students. However, there is a free shuttle that runs from outside of Wilkerson to the Alerus Center starting 3 hours before the game until after game ends.

For doors open - NoDak Nation members get in 10 minutes before all other students, in case you're aiming for a front row seat.

Has anyone heard how season ticket sales is going? (Approx. number of tickets sold)

I don't have approximate numbers but I was told that attendance per game last year was up 1300 and at this point tickets are tracking better than last year. That is good news!

I don't have approximate numbers but I was told that attendance per game last year was up 1300 and at this point tickets are tracking better than last year. That is good news!

That is great news. I am going to be glued to my computer once single game tickets go on sale next month. Kids can't wait for the Potato Bowl (parade for them, game for me).

Interesting twist on ticket marketing: Grand Forks Herald

On July 31, UND fans living in the Greater Grand Forks metro area who order football season tickets from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. will have them delivered directly to their homes or businesses by football staffers, student-athletes and athletic department officials. If the tickets aren’t delivered in 30 minutes or less, they’re free.

It is kind of a cool idea, but at the same time, a little bit pathetic that it has come to this........................ :sad:

They have sold more season tickets than they every have, coming off a 5-6 season. Do they have a long ways to go - Yes. But I like the idea to get people hearing about football at the start of camp. It sure as hell cannot hurt.

It is kind of a cool idea, but at the same time, a little bit pathetic that it has come to this........................ :sad:

If that's pathetic, what is your opinion on this:

XXXXXXX, single game football tickets go on sale in 9 days and we want to know what game you're looking forward to most this year. All those who comment by 9am tomorrow will have a chance to win a XXXXX prize pack.

You might ask where's that from...

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/showthread.php?30534-UND-Football-to-Deliver-Season-Tickets-in-quot-30-Minutes-or-Less-quot

BV is making fun of the ticket delivery, maybe it would make them feel better if the tickets were fake or some other illegal activity involving the team was going on. I guess that only occurs for the FU team.