SiouxSports.com Forum

Ticket sells

Just went on Ticketmaster.com and looked up seat availability for the Potato Bowl Game against SDSU and counted roughly 5300 seats left so attendance should be close to 7,000 as of now with a month go. I think its going to be between 10-12k for the game.

Just went on Ticketmaster.com and looked up seat availability for the Potato Bowl Game against SDSU and counted roughly 5300 seats left so attendance should be close to 7,000 as of now with a month go. I think its going to be between 10-12k for the game.

I sure hope so! When watching on TV I am hoping to see the west stands and student section full. A loud AL is a huge asset!

Just got my reserved tailgate spots for the first time this year. Super excited. Talking to Alex Kroke (the guy in charge of assigning tailgate spots) he said that he is going down his list of callbacks of people requesting spots, and he is pretty confident that all the reserved tailgate spots will be sold out. Mentioned that they may even open up more areas for reserved tailgating! This is great news UND football. Hopefully an indication of what attendance will be this year!

• Upvote 2

Just got my reserved tailgate spots for the first time this year. Super excited. Talking to Alex Kroke (the guy in charge of assigning tailgate spots) he said that he is going down his list of callbacks of people requesting spots, and he is pretty confident that all the reserved tailgate spots will be sold out. Mentioned that they may even open up more areas for reserved tailgating! This is great news UND football. Hopefully an indication of what attendance will be this year!

Yep...I was number 5 on the list and was able to get a couple spots. Pretty excited for the season to start!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...