SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. ST. CLOUD - Saturday

AZSIOUX

New day, hopefully a complete 180 in the team we see at the Ralph tonight. Go sioux!!

5-3 UND

I would be shocked if we didn't see a team that resembled the team from last Saturday at UM. If UND can keep SCSU off the PP, I agree it's a 2 goal win for UND.

I think expecting a blowout win is unrealistic given the level SCSU is playing at. Aside from UND's effort, which everyone agrees was pathetic, SCSU did a lot of things well and will be smelling blood.

I will be extremely happy with a hard-fought one goal win.

Any loss will be a major disappointment regardless of effort tonight. We can't reward a good effort with a moral victory tonight just because they lowered the bar last night.

Yes, it really was bad last night. I recall the UND/Mankato game from several years ago when UND looked just as listless. Ill never forget Blais' quote where he said something to the affect of, "I knew it would be bad this afternoon when I saw the players sitting in the arena, watching a movie on the big screen." Point being, the guys should've been focused on the upcoming game, not watching movies.

Ma. MacMillan-Rowney-Parks

Kristo-Knight-Grimaldi

Senkbeil-Pattyn-St. Clair

Chyzyk-Gaarder-Caggiula

MacWilliam-Simpson

Forbort-Schmaltz

Mattson-Gleason

Saunders

Gothberg

Maris

Wow...didn't see Mitch or Rodwell sitting. Watch out fit Gaarder's line...Bryn and Drake I like at wings therem. Finally Rocco w Kristo and pick-a-goalie.

Mitch and Rodwell out? Would love to hear explanation to that one.

Neither were really noticable last night at all. I've been thinking Mitch would be scratched sometime soon if he doesn't show anything and he really didn't bring anything to the table in his opportunity. I was a little suprised about Rodwell just based off how good he was last weekend but he really didn't bring much energy last night either. Thought maybe Senkbeil would find himself out tonight but that line might be a decent fit for him.