SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. ST. CLOUD - Saturday

AZSIOUX

Mitch Mac should have been slowly implemented into the line up. He should have started on the 3rd line and worked his way up from there. Glad he scored a big goal in the Colorado College series. I think his days on the top unit are done.

He still fits into the the line up, I think come end of the season.

There wasn't one noticeable player last night and I didn't see much from Dan in the Minnesota series. I have to agree that Rodwell looked lethargic along with the rest of them last night, but Dan over Rod or Mitch? Rodwell rocked it last Saturday!

I'm not sure about the love affair with Senkbeil. I thought he'd see time sparingly this year, but I guess if the coaches believe he's earned his spot then so be it. I lost my Jim love when he took the major against Denver which almost ended up biting them in the rear.

I'm not sure about the love affair with Senkbeil. I thought he'd see time sparingly this year, but I guess if the coaches believe he's earned his spot then so be it. I lost my Jim love when he took the major against Denver which almost ended up biting them in the rear.

Senkbeil stands out to me when I watch the games on tv. I'm with you, I don't see why Senkbeil is playing over Mitch, Rodwell, and O'Donnell.