SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Gophers

jodcon

Another CHOKE by a Hakstol team. At least this year, all of you nuthuggers can blame the injuries instead of the too often used "hot goalie" excuse you all love so much.

You're not going to last long on this forum if you keep going with these type of posts.

Sorry Brian, I'll only post postive stuff, apparently that's all that's been allowed on here for YEARS. Good god, get over yourself.

I was more referring to you calling all the other posters "nuthuggers".

It's certainly allowed to post negative comments, just try to do it with some class.

Better skilled?! NO WAY!! I'm saying that Patterson is just a HOT GOALIE tonight!! There, now I fit in, right?!

Patterson hasn't been challenged much tonight so no, nobody's calling him a "hot goalie" except you.

A team who has been playing with less than a full lineup has just finally hit the wall and is just having a hard time keeping the energy and momentum going.

Sorry Brian, I'll only post postive stuff, apparently that's all that's been allowed on here for YEARS. Good god, get over yourself.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FORGIVE US FOR NOT WANTING TO GIVE UP ON OUR TEAM. FORGIVE US FOR REALIZING THAT WITH ALL OF THE INJURIES AND ALL OF THE SCORING THAT WE LOST FROM LAST YEAR, THIS TEAM WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE...LET ALONE BE A NUMBER ONE SEED!!!!!

You can be negative, you can disagree with us, but DO NOT call us names for cheering for our team.

When will Hak win the big one is the question... HE certainly has all the tools.. Unlimited Budget, all you can have hockey sticks, nicest arena, where do we draw the line?

Seriously? Before the game is over?

Plus I didn't realize Hakstol controlled player injuries.

When will Hak win the big one is the question... HE certainly has all the tools.. Unlimited Budget, all you can have hockey sticks, nicest arena, where do we draw the line?

INJURED PLAYERS, come on they have overacheived and Minnesota has underacheived! Our guys are gassed! NEVER GIVE UP !, until it is over!