SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Gophers

jodcon

NCAA took your name, but they are trying to give you this game.

To all, ignore this troll. He only makes appearances when his Gophers do something which is why a decade later he barely has 100 posts on this site. Haven't seen you around in a very long time Pisstar.

12th strate year of waiting for #8

*th strate year of running out of gas under Hak.

Bet a lot of people could make what he makes and not win titles

Dude, you embarrass our fanbase with your grammar, spelling, and your itchy trigger finger with coaches (Mussman and Hakstol). Please please refrain from posting until you have sobered up, or if your posts aren't related to alcohol, get hooked on phonics, google some spelling lessons, I'm just not sure. I am just sick of your dimwitted posts. Yes, this loss hurts, but this team had a hell of a year. It is clear you don't like Hak, perhaps you know him personally, maybe you are a janitor and clean his office and are upset that he makes what he does, but man, it gets old. Give this team and this coaching staff some credit.

• Upvote 4

The Hakstol haters will always be on board, at least until he wins his first national title.

It's been said before, but this was an excellent coaching job by this staff...with all this team lost and had to go through this season, not many would have predicted them even making the NCAA tourney, let alone winning the F5. In fact, I believe many of those same haters were calling for Hak's head in November.

Am I happy that our season is over? Hell no. Do I wish that we could have brought home the big trophy the last few seasons? Of course.

But that doesn't mean that I'm blaming the entire drought on the coaching staff like some seem to always want to do.

This team will win another national title some day...and I would be willing to bet that Hakstol will still be at the helm when it happens.

This team is SIOUX HOCKEY, they could have folded up after the 1st half of the year, but they didn't. If Hak doesn't get coach of the year, I don't know who else deserves it. This guy had 17 players and he pulled some magic out of his sleeve. This loss hurts but a few weeks ago I read numerous posts on here say, lets get this team an NCAA berth and they got it. Talk about a bright future. :)

• Upvote 1

Just here to genuinely say great season guys. Considering the losses you had after last season, and the hand you were dealt injury wise, you should be very proud. No doubt in my mind that a healthy UND team will make some noise next season.

Cheers.

Not the ending we hoped for but kept it interesting until the very end. Good luck in Tampa.