SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Gophers

jodcon

I can guarentee you we arent going to come back again. Gophers wont let it happen twice in a row... ANy one wanna put a bet on it? I will bet my tampa tickets the gophers win.... if the sioux win, u get my tampa tickets, gophers won i get $50.

LIke they have a choice

I can guarentee you we arent going to come back again. Gophers wont let it happen twice in a row... ANy one wanna put a bet on it? I will bet my tampa tickets the gophers win.... if the sioux win, u get my tampa tickets, gophers won i get $50.

, they will brake again, just watch!

Why don't you go away if you think it's over? We don't need any fair-weather pussies on this board.

Another CHOKE by a Hakstol team. At least this year, all of you nuthuggers can blame the injuries instead of the too often used "hot goalie" excuse you all love so much.

GO SOAK YOUR HEAD! WE ARE BEING OUTPLAYED BY A BETTER SKILLED TEAM. THAT HAPPENS SOMETIME!!! HAKSTOL IS

STILL ONE OF THE BEST!

Another CHOKE by a Hakstol team. At least this year, all of you nuthuggers can blame the injuries instead of the too often used "hot goalie" excuse you all love so much.

Hey troll go back to Gopher puck live, lets see you strap them on for 7 games in two weeks plus two bus trips between MSP and GFK will your precious rodents played 3 and stayed at home