SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Gophers

jodcon

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, FORGIVE US FOR NOT WANTING TO GIVE UP ON OUR TEAM. FORGIVE US FOR REALIZING THAT WITH ALL OF THE INJURIES AND ALL OF THE SCORING THAT WE LOST FROM LAST YEAR, THIS TEAM WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE HERE...LET ALONE BE A NUMBER ONE SEED!!!!!

You can be negative, you can disagree with us, but DO NOT call us names for cheering for our team.

And the excuse last year? When we did have the "scoring" and "healthy bodies"? See that's the point that all of you "rah rah" guys don't get. It's ALWAYS SOMETHING. When are we just going to admit that we have a GREAT regular season coach who doesn't show up in the post season? It's always something.

And then we have the fans who are just "happy to be there" every year. MN hasn't been in the playoffs for 4 years and are about to go to the Frozen Four and in my opinion, will have no trouble at all winning it all. Yet, our fans are of the opinion that it's better to "be there" year after year after year. Please, we have as many titles as Michigan Tech and Alaska Anchorage do in the last decade, yet we should feel better because we are "in it" every year? Sorry, not gonna cut it for some fans. I'd rather not make the tournament for 4 years if it means we can WIN IT ALL in year 5. However, we'll never do that because Hak's teams can never close.

Get a coach in here who can GAME PLAN for the big ones, not choke it all away every year.

Yeah, lulled into a sense of false security!

Roper-doper!

I think we were kind of serious -- the Gophers have to be a just a tad nervous opening up the 3rd in this situation, such that a quick goal or two by UND could be extremely demoralizing. On the other hand, expect Minnesota to come out doing their best (which seems to be pretty good) to make sure that doesn't happen.

And the excuse last year? When we did have the "scoring" and "healthy bodies"? See that's the point that all of you "rah rah" guys don't get. It's ALWAYS SOMETHING. When are we just going to admit that we have a GREAT regular season coach who doesn't show up in the post season? It's always something.

And then we have the fans who are just "happy to be there" every year. MN hasn't been in the playoffs for 4 years and are about to go to the Frozen Four and in my opinion, will have no trouble at all winning it all. Yet, our fans are of the opinion that it's better to "be there" year after year after year. Please, we have as many titles as Michigan Tech and Alaska Anchorage do in the last decade, yet we should feel better because we are "in it" every year? Sorry, not gonna cut it for some fans. I'd rather not make the tournament for 4 years if it means we can WIN IT ALL in year 5. However, we'll never do that because Hak's teams can never close.

Get a coach in here who can GAME PLAN for the big ones, not choke it all away every year.

I agree last year, we had the best team in a long time, that is hockey!

You don't get it, do you? Hak can plan for the game all he wants. He can not force the other team to not score. I realize that you can't have an excuse every year. Last year, we messed up. Everyone knows that and admits that. This year, we do have a legit excuse.

But, I am done now. I am not going to argue with someone who is not going to listen to both sides.

I think we were kind of serious -- the Gophers have to be a just a tad nervous opening up the 3rd in this situation, such that a quick goal or two by UND could be extremely demoralizing. On the other hand, expect Minnesota to come out doing their best (which seems to be pretty good) to make sure that doesn't happen.

I agree completely. I was being serious too. A quick goal would help. That quick whistle didn't help. :(