SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Hockey Scores and Updates (Non-Sioux)

brianvf

I am a nielson rating home. I have not recieved my book yet, but I can assure you that Sioux hockey is going to be in my book. For some reason I think I will get this one of the next two weeks. So there will be at least 1 home rated.

But maybe thery will reject my book because of supporting a hostile and abusive hockey program.

2 of the 3 series will be at Mariucci and one series will be at one of them. So Minnesota will visit each teams arena once ever 4 years. Not only does Minnesota have the Notre Dame series (which was probably picked up because it's Lucia's alma mater and his son will be playing there), but they also have a series set up for a couple years with the Boston schools. That leaves them with only one non-conference series

Sounds to me exactly like the NDSU/UND rivalry went down. We don't have room for you on your schedule. Why not? Because we scheduled all these other games with teams that fans don't care as much about.

• Upvote 1

Gophers getting worked on national TV 3-1 after one against Denver. Helgeson tries gooning it up with John Lee, stay classy UMN-Twin Cities. Then walking off ice, cameras catch him slamming his hand into the plexiglass. What a putz!

Didn't Gopher fans rip Kristo after he slammed his stick after getting kicked out for a CFB in the Gopher series? Called him a baby or something like that.

I wonder if we'll see the same comments for Helgeson? I would guess not. :whistling:

Didn't Gopher fans rip Kristo after he slammed his stick after getting kicked out for a CFB in the Gopher series? Called him a baby or something like that.

I wonder if we'll see the same comments for Helgeson? I would guess not. :whistling:

We'll just hear how he's being a leader trying to fire up his team by gooning it up and stomping around!

We'll just hear how he's being a leader trying to fire up his team by gooning it up and stomping around!

And you know what? That is what he was doing. I have no problem saying that, except that when UND guys do the same thing, it gets villified by the UMN people. So, I will say he was gooning it up.

3-2 now on a deflection and tap in by Rau.

I know for the bigger picture we need Denver to lose, BUT, sure is nice to see them beating the field rats!!!!

I turned it there after the Sioux game but it's hard to watch the 2 most hated teams for me, and then having to hope the Gophers win on top of it?

Turned it off.