SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Hockey Scores and Updates (Non-Sioux)

brianvf

Former Gopher Max Gardiner has been confirmed to have committed to play at Penn State next season

I really thought he would do better in the USHL this season...

From what I read, UND was interested in him as well, but I don't think it ever went too far.

the future WCHA is looking for a 10th member to join and according to this article the top four candidates are:

- Wisconsin-Green Bay

- Iowa State

- Minnesota State Moorhead

- Alabama Huntsville

Would definitely be interesting to see Iowa State go DI, as that could definitely spark interest to Iowa alums.

the future WCHA is looking for a 10th member to join and according to this article the top four candidates are:

- Minnesota State Moorhead

- Alabama Huntsville

I'd like to see UAH find home if they can save their program.

The Fargo Force seem to sell out their rink. Run with the right way I think MSU-M could make a go of it an fill a "niche" in the Fargo/Moorhead market.

I'd like to see UAH find home if they can save their program.

The Fargo Force seem to sell out their rink. Run with the right way I think MSU-M could make a go of it an fill a "niche" in the Fargo/Moorhead market.

Would MSU-M be allowed to use the Force arena since it would be a Minnesota funded school using a facility in North Dakota. Was the Force Arena funded by North Dakota tax papers or a separate entity?

Would MSU-M be allowed to use the Force arena since it would be a Minnesota funded school using a facility in North Dakota. Was the Force Arena funded by North Dakota tax papers or a separate entity?

MSU-M would rent it like any other tenant (see: Fargo Force).

I think UNO played some early games in Iowa, if I remember correctly. Should qualify that with I may be wrong, though.

Run with the right way I think MSU-M could make a go of it an fill a "niche" in the Fargo/Moorhead market.

I heard over the weekend that dozens of potential donors to MSUM's hockey program are just waiting to be told how much to write the check for. I would not be surprised to hear very soon that they've hit their number.

If I were the NCHC I would be looking at adding 2 more teams for that 10 team league. I myself think that one school that needs to be added to this is Mich Tech. You want to talk about some hockey tradition. All I need to say is McNaughten and that should be enough. Under thier new coach, I see this as an up and coming team. The other team that the league may want to add is Northern Michigan, which could help with centralizing the league.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The best news that has come out of the U in years.

Hopefully the antifun policies will finally come to an end!! I'm so excited about this. I hope the new AD allows coach Kill to let football tailgating start Thursday like he said he wants it too!