SiouxSports.com Forum

New Nickname

ShilohSioux

319 members have voted

1. 1. What name should replace "Fighting Sioux" after it's retired?

• Aviators or Pilots
    • Cavalry
    • Nodaks
    • Nokotas
    • Norse, Nordics, Fighting Norsemen
    • Outlaws
    • Plainsmen
    • Rangers
    • Rough Riders
    • Other

Did a quick domain search and UNDSUNDOGS.COM is already registered.  Originating from Twamley.

The registration dates back to 2010.

I don't know where you're seeing Twamley, or even Grand Forks.  I see an address in Fisher, Minnesota.  The person who registered it does have a @mail.business.und.edu address, though.

Was at the bar over the weekend sounds like Und calvary is picking up steam.

6OMte5F.gif

The day the "UND Cavalry" comes onto the playing surface is the day petey's avatar, as the newly elected mayor of Grand Forks, sings the national anthem before the game ... sober. 

(There'll be a rep from a Tribe on the next committee, and the next, and the next, to head just such a thing off.) 

• Upvote 2

6OMte5F.gif

The day the "UND Cavalry" comes onto the playing surface is the day petey's avatar, as the newly elected mayor of Grand Forks, sings the national anthem before the game ... sober. 

Careful what you say, Sicatoka.  I really don't think it's that far fetched of an idea, with the pull the gobc has and all.  Oh wait...you said sober.  Carry on! :D

6OMte5F.gif

(There'll be a rep from a Tribe on the next committee, and the next, and the next, to head just such a thing off.)

Again with the gif copying...glad I can help you be funny, LOL.