SiouxSports.com Forum

COMMITTED UND Recruits

AZSIOUX

40 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Can we PLEASE stop talking about other team's recruits? This supposed to be about our recruits.

It was a slight right turn for about 3-4 posts on one kid which began by talking about our recruit. Hopefully your Monday turns bud.

18 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

Let Celebrini do as he will; don't cajole and definitely do not tamper.

We're doing just fine ... '23, and '24. 
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1w4Zo5azvRWMiuN4Puxj5aRRhwOGmt-DENEsRapKxmfI/edit#gid=726800803 

Glad to see Perron is hot again as I think there was some concern for a minute. Six straight multi-point games. Finding Emerson a bunch. 

39 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

I mean, Celebrini is incredible, but Perron with Emerson, Blake, OMac, maybe Gaber would be an acceptable consolation prize :)

13 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Throw Strinden in there, too. Mac Swanson the year after. I like it.

Agreed.  As I've mentioned before, I think our offense will be even more improved next season.  If they can shore up the D-corps and get a quality portal goalie, it could be a very good team.  Could.  Unfortunately we saw what high expectations did this year.

I believe Boisvert the year with Swanson too.  Take all those same forwards mentioned above (minus Gaber) developed another 1-2 years.  Great core forward group for the next 1-3 seasons lined up.

• Upvote 2

Hedquist is having another strong year in net for Aberni Valley.

• 2.78 GAA (7th in BCHL) // Last year 2.53 GAA
  • .913 SV% (9th in BCHL) // Last year .909 SV%

Hedquist has been solid for the past two years. Consistent. Hoping the plan is to bring him in next year. Have him compete for the starting job with a transfer goalie. 

• Upvote 1

Congratulations
Hobie Hedquist
With his win last night, Hobie Hedquist became just the 2nd goalie in Bulldogs history to win 50 games in his career.
Hedquist is now just 3 wins behind Frank Slubowski to match the franchise record. #bulldogshockey #hockeyvalley #bchl

333685559_574264174425754_4624217279215506323_n.jpg

10 minutes ago, Kevin G said:

Question about junior hockey: Is the BCHL considered to be a step below the USHL? 

If so, is the BCHL considered to be equivalent to the NAHL? 

BCHL is above the NAHL. Probably a step below the USHL but I don’t know how significant it is. Dylan James played in both the AJHL and the USHL and he said the depth of talent is better in the USHL but the top tier teams in the BCHL and AJHL are on par with the USHL. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

BCHL is above the NAHL. Probably a step below the USHL but I don’t know how significant it is. Dylan James played in both the AJHL and the USHL and he said the depth of talent is better in the USHL but the top tier teams in the BCHL and AJHL are on par with the USHL. 

Thank you