SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UAA

AZSIOUX

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody else find it kinda funny that the Sioux have all of their home games broadcast nationally, and the Gophers don't even get all of their home games on their regional network?

Off topic on this thread, but watched some of the UM/DU game last night...Minny is for a long haul this year. At least when they had the piss yellow hair thing going awhile back, they fought for each other a little bit. They got ZERO heart and it was evident again last night.

Does anybody else find it kinda funny that the Sioux have all of their home games broadcast nationally, and the Gophers don't even get all of their home games on their regional network?

They have the Wild playing tonight. They are down 1-0 already to the Pioneers.

Hey... if you doubt yzerman's comment, just ask JS Giguere. He won a Stanley Cup because of it. Giguere isnt a great goaltender. He's good, not great. He's not a hall of famer. But that year, he was always in the right position to make the save or, at the very least, make the goal difficult to score.

If Dell keeps it up, great.

Do I think he'll continue playing as good as he did last night? No. He'll have some "Freshman" mishaps.

But he's good.

And I'll say it again: I think Hak should give Dell another start.... tonight.

Agree with what you're saying redwing, but I think it would scare me more having BE go 3 weeks between starts, especially after a very average performance against the Gophers Sat. night.

Granted the Sioux came out a little flat Saturday after the big win the night before, and the Gophers had at least 1 breakaway that I can remember and some more 2 on 1's and 3 on 2's, but what disturbed me was that he got caught out in "no mans land" beside the goal 2 or 3 times, and I really want to see how he comes back tonight.

Hopefully, he regains the shutout form, and Hak starts Dell again against Tech, then everything will be "good in the 'hood".

Man, doesn't it ABSOLUTELY SUCK to have to decide between 2 good goalies. :lol: At this point I'm feeling fine about either one and I don't have that deep fear that maybe one will go down with an injury like I had when Lammy was really the one and only.

Well said.

Not only that but the tv is tape delayed until tomorrow, and the radio is DELAYED until 9pm tonite. If you're not in the building you're screwed for at least a couple hours. That just sucks.

Not only that but the tv is tape delayed until tomorrow, and the radio is DELAYED until 9pm tonite. If you're not in the building you're screwed for at least a couple hours. That just sucks.

Wait tv is delayed until tommorow for their game, I thought it was just on after the wild finished.

David Toews in for Mike Cichy on the fourth line and Brad Eidsness in net for Aaron Dell.

UND's lines

17 Jason Gregoire--29 Chris VandeVelde--7 Danny Kristo

19 Evan Trupp--22 Brad Malone--26 Brett Hextall

9 Mario Lamoureux--11 Darcy Zajac--27 Carter Rowney

15 Brent Davidson--18 David Toews--10 Corban Knight

24 Ben Blood--5 Chay Genoway

3 Derrick LaPoint--25 Jake Marto

2 Andrew MacWilliam--20 Joe Gleason

31 Brad Eidsness

32 Aaron Dell

Usually when there's a gopher game and wild game on at the same time, the Wild is broadcast on 830AM and the gopher game is broadcast on another frequency, so it's still live.

That would REALLY suck if the radio really is delayed until 9 tonight (20 minutes ago)