SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UAA

AZSIOUX

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is awful. Hak needs to throw some sticks in the locker room. Maybe burn some scholarships.

Why is that, because they are losing by only two goals in the only the 2nd period of one of the tougher road trips the team makes each year? Good thing you have zero pull with the team. You don't even have to know anything about hockey to know that people like you seem to be clueless.

Why is that, because they are losing by only two goals in the only the 2nd period of one of the tougher road trips the team makes each year? Good thing you have zero pull with the team. You don't even have to know anything about hockey to know that people like you seem to be clueless.

[/quote

No, because they are getting flat out beat right now by a team that we are better than. And, actually, I played a lot of hockey and know that when you are losing every individual battle you need someone to wake you up.

You are entitled to think what you want, but your comments to me seem like someone who wants to make excuses. I call it as i see it.

That was an emotion call by that ref.

It sorta looked bad, the guy got flipped over, it was completely legal, but it just "felt" like a penalty.

The reffing was horrible in that period, the Seawolves tackled two of our guys in the offensive zone then, they call MAC for obstruction for a legit hit.

That was an emotion call by that ref.

It sorta looked bad, the guy got flipped over, it was completely legal, but it just "felt" like a penalty.

Classic Matt Greene type of penalty. Go to the box for hitting the guy hard, being too tall and weighing too much.