SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UAA

AZSIOUX

David Toews in for Mike Cichy on the fourth line and Brad Eidsness in net for Aaron Dell.

UND's lines

17 Jason Gregoire--29 Chris VandeVelde--7 Danny Kristo

19 Evan Trupp--22 Brad Malone--26 Brett Hextall

9 Mario Lamoureux--11 Darcy Zajac--27 Carter Rowney

15 Brent Davidson--18 David Toews--10 Corban Knight

24 Ben Blood--5 Chay Genoway

3 Derrick LaPoint--25 Jake Marto

2 Andrew MacWilliam--20 Joe Gleason

31 Brad Eidsness

32 Aaron Dell

What a luxury to be able to choose between Cichy and Towes, and perhaps Dell and Eidsness.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's because they haven't played us yet. :lol:

I completely agree. Goofers have talent, but nobody has LINES that can score like the Sioux. We have the line to cancel Rugesegger and Rhakshani, and our third and fourth lines are better than anyone else can put out on the ice. Plus, we have a TEAM.

There is no "I" in Genoway. :D

I completely agree. Goofers have talent, but nobody has LINES that can score like the Sioux. We have the line to cancel Rugesegger and Rhakshani, and our third and fourth lines are better than anyone else can put out on the ice. Plus, we have a TEAM.

There is no "I" in Genoway. :lol:

cue the U of M e

Usually when there's a gopher game and wild game on at the same time, the Wild is broadcast on 830AM and the gopher game is broadcast on another frequency, so it's still live.

That would REALLY suck if the radio really is delayed until 9 tonight (20 minutes ago)

The thing is does anyone even care?

TH talking about Mario's goal, and comments that it's called a "dirty" goal, and says, "I always wonder why it's called a dirty goal when it counts the same as a so called "clean" goal." My answer TH is that you have to get your nose dirty to get it!!! C'mon, you know that!

TH talking about Mario's goal, and comments that it's called a "dirty" goal, and says, "I always wonder why it's called a dirty goal when it counts the same as a so called "clean" goal." My answer TH is that you have to get your nose dirty to get it!!! C'mon, you know that!

Role players like Mario are very valueable. I think UofM e could learn something from it.

Not everyone has to be a first round draft choice to play in the WCHA.

Role players like Mario are very valueable. I think UofM e could learn something from it.

Not everyone has to be a first round draft choice to play in the WCHA.

It's what makes a team well-rounded. Not everyone can be the superstar. Everyone has to be willing to play their role.

Would have been nice to see Fienhage get some ice time though. I defer to Hak's wisdom, I just worry about scratching a 3rd rounder for 2 full years.

I'm with you...at what point does this kid say enough's enough? The little he played last year, he wasn't that bad and I can't imagine he is that far off from the 2 frosh on the 3rd D pairing???