SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

wasnt sure where to put this but i think the sioux can be glad clarke chose not to attend und. from the sounds he got kicked off the team then released a statement that he left the team. seems like a drama queen with all of this then him being at the junior draft when he was verbaled to und to play for his hoe teamor something like that. wonder what his future holds as once a very high prosepct

clarke

What I read is that he's not very mature for an 18 year old.

I also read that he was one of Halifax's top defensemen.

I also read that we don't know a whole lot about what was going on with him while in Halifax. Hakstol rarely, if ever, recruits hot headed primadonnas. Not that he's never done that or wouldn't if the player would work out overall... but I'm curious if there was something going on that was beyond just a player's maturity.

Not a whole lot in the way of criticism of MJ teams and all coming from Canadian media. Most of the criticisms come from American media and are immediately dismissed as jealousy.

wasnt sure where to put this but i think the sioux can be glad clarke chose not to attend und. from the sounds he got kicked off the team then released a statement that he left the team. seems like a drama queen with all of this then him being at the junior draft when he was verbaled to und to play for his hoe teamor something like that. wonder what his future holds as once a very high prosepct

clarke

Interesting that while he is no longer eligible to play college hockey, that he could end up in the USHL? Maybe Jason Herter will bring him to Fargo....If I remeber, Herter was his coach for Russell Stover?

Tazer with a natural hatty thru 2.

JT has been a man amongst boys tonight. Oilers are skilled but very very young. Hawks owed them one of these after losing to them, i think twice already this year. Maybe the road is what the Hawks needed to get their game back on track. They're probably sobering up right about now after the summer party with the cup. not to mention losing 8 good players to other teams because of salary cap woes.

JT has been a man amongst boys tonight. Oilers are skilled but very very young. Hawks owed them one of these after losing to them, i think twice already this year. Maybe the road is what the Hawks needed to get their game back on track. They're probably sobering up right about now after the summer party with the cup. not to mention losing 8 good players to other teams because of salary cap woes.

And their goaltending situation is a mess.

No wonder why Dallas walked away from Turco. He went from pretty good to pretty darned mediocre.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw that Brian Lee has been placed on waivers by the Senators.

Sort of ironic that David Hale's presence on the Sens is a contributor to Lee's being waived.

Sens organization has a lot of nice things to say about Brian, however.

• 2 weeks later...