SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA vs. SCSU - SATURDAY GAME 2

AZSIOUX

Some sloppy play at times but a back and forth exciting game where the Sioux come out on top. Really liked the way Olson played tonight even before the game winner except I thought he should have made the pass early on the 2-on-1 early to Yon as he was at the end of the shift. Great job by the ref that made the goal call in OT he was in great position and got the call right on the ice that a lot of people need review before they know that one is a goal.

6 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Also, while I am happy. Holy crap does UND STILL need to figure things out defensively. My lord. This team would get shellacked by top college teams if UND faced them with today's defensive effort.

Meh. That didn't feel like a typical performance, to me. Seemed more like a wild game where defense was optional on both sides. Clown was in full desperation mode.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, SiouxFanatic said:

Also, someone let Gersich know that UND players don't jersey pop for goal celebrations. Where's the faux outrage? I remember people here blasting Jost for how he celebrated a goal earlier in the season. :silly:

Maybe these two can convince the rest of the team to dye their hair blonde the rest of the way, too?

• Upvote 3