SiouxSports.com Forum

Early departures 2017

cberkas

12 minutes ago, SiouxScore said:

Watching Jost when he was healthy I thought he looked ready. Like everybody I hoped he would come back for one more year but he gets to play in the NHL right away and with the situation he is in I think it is pretty likely he will stick there and never have to play AHL.

I thought he was too young for AHL.....so if doesnt make Avs next year....Regina Pats?

2 minutes ago, stoneySIOUX said:

Well, we're not the only ones out there! It's awesome for Tyson. 

Yeah great for him.  This program has just been pretty immune to the one and done player.  Eddie doesn't count in my eyes.  He hung a banner.  But, whatever.  He gets his goal accomplished.  Good for him I guess.

Just now, BeazSioux said:

Yeah great for him.  This program has just been pretty immune to the one and done player.  Eddie doesn't count in my eyes.  He hung a banner.  But, whatever.  He gets his goal accomplished.  Good for him I guess.

Definitely good for him. I won't lie and say he isn't a big loss, because he is. But, we'll be fine. #reload

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, SiouxForever said:

Jost leaving early like this is going to have the same effect on the team next year as when Brock Nelson left early. 

Dammit!

They'll lose to the eventual national champion one game before the Frozen Four after leading after two periods? LOL

#perspective 

• Upvote 1

I believe the bleeding will stop with Pogo and T. Poolman signing unfortunately. I hope I am wrong, and Tucker having surgery recently might sway his mind like others have said in this forum. I don't believe Gersich will leave, I think he will come back and build on this season. 

1 minute ago, IndySioux said:

I believe the bleeding will stop with Pogo and T. Poolman signing unfortunately. I hope I am wrong, and Tucker having surgery recently might sway his mind like others have said in this forum. I don't believe Gersich will leave, I think he will come back and build on this season. 

Gersich will have to find 2 new linemstes. I'm sure he's just thrilled. 

1 minute ago, fightingsioux4life said:

What would make this even worse is if BU's precious "diaper dandies" form a pact to return for another shot at the NCAA title before they leave for the NHL.

McAvoy is going pro after final exams. Keller already played for the Coyotes. So their 2 best are gone.

• Upvote 3