SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ NDSU 10/5/24

SiouxFan100

Well with newness on the staffs lots of possibilities. Trust me I want us to win but not sure how much I am sold on our defense. Meaning we have still given up big plays. The good is we have created turnovers. 

UND fan me thinks 34-31 UND last second field goal. Especially if we play a clean game coaching staff to players and no turnovers.

Devils Advocate me 35-16 NDSu we kick 3 FG instead of punching it in and one drive killing turnover.

Hopeful me is we have a player rise up and make that one play that get us that statement road win!  

• Upvote 1

One of my favorite parts about this week is listening to all of the fargo bozos talk about how this isnt even a rivalry game and yet if you go to any game they play.. even their national championship games entire sections are chanting about the F'n hawks.  Rent free in these peoples head's year around regardless of the outcome.  by the way.. only sell-out they have all year.

Lets top it off and roll them in the dome! 

10 minutes ago, wheelsup said:

One of my favorite parts about this week is listening to all of the fargo bozos talk about how this isnt even a rivalry game and yet if you go to any game they play.. even their national championship games entire sections are chanting about the F'n hawks.  Rent free in these peoples head's year around regardless of the outcome.  by the way.. only sell-out they have all year.

Lets top it off and roll them in the dome! 

I listened to Swanny on 740 this morning and chuckled.  Everything was how Lance’s stats are better than Bo.  Similar to comparing the QB stats for both teams, the eye test tells that story.  

16 minutes ago, UND Football Fan said:

Well with newness on the staffs lots of possibilities. Trust me I want us to win but not sure how much I am sold on our defense. Meaning we have still given up big plays. The good is we have created turnovers. 

UND fan me thinks 34-31 UND last second field goal. Especially if we play a clean game coaching staff to players and no turnovers.

Devils Advocate me 35-16 NDSu we kick 3 FG instead of punching it in and one drive killing turnover.

Hopeful me is we have a player rise up and make that one play that get us that statement road win!  

UND fan thinks we have the players up front to stop the run and OLBs to get some pressure.  

Devils advocate still has flashbacks to the 3 games prior to last year.  

11 minutes ago, homer said:

I listened to Swanny on 740 this morning and chuckled.  Everything was how Lance’s stats are better than Bo.  Similar to comparing the QB stats for both teams, the eye test tells that story.  

Who is swanny?

4 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

ESPN plus and Midco are blocked in Mexico.....F me. At least that big sky network thing we had in 2015 worked in Mexico back then, was one good thing about it. Will have to listen on radio. 

LFG Hawks!!

VPN my friend.