SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ Iowa State 8/31/24

SiouxFan100

looking forward to bombs to keep em honest

looking forward to numerous jail break screens to our rb's (to the house)

does fruckte go with 2 te's and plow downhill??? if so let's roll!

romfo with over 100 yds of rushing

sawyer seidel with 2 td's

deng deng makes a huge catch to move the chains late in the game

fg kicker goes 3-3

defensive pog RUCKER

offensive pog BO

35-28 good guys

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

Deng Deng and Matt Campbell will be waiting by our bus after with a bag to entice him for next year. 

If I’m a coach I’d honestly keep Deng Deng home for the FBS game. Don’t need those guys seeing him try out live. 

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

If I’m a coach I’d honestly keep Deng Deng home for the FBS game. Don’t need those guys seeing him try out live. 

Has anyone actually seen him do anything on the field yet?  Just curious.

2 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

4 games rabbits, bison Griz and one other.  Endzone phenomenon.

2 hours ago, NDRA said:

Has anyone actually seen him do anything on the field yet?  Just curious.

I have. Very small sample size but I saw enough to know what he’s capable of now and what he could possibly develop into. He might end up tough to hang on to if things work out for him developmentally.

5 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

looking forward to bombs to keep em honest

looking forward to numerous jail break screens to our rb's (to the house)

does fruckte go with 2 te's and plow downhill??? if so let's roll!

romfo with over 100 yds of rushing

sawyer seidel with 2 td's

deng deng makes a huge catch to move the chains late in the game

fg kicker goes 3-3

defensive pog RUCKER

offensive pog BO

35-28 good guys

Hopefully. There is a lot of playmakers that don’t make the news. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

I have. Very small sample size but I saw enough to know what he’s capable of now and what he could possibly develop into. He might end up tough to hang on to if things work out for him developmentally.

Makes it a touch call as to whether should pull the redshirt on him. One thought is he likely won't stay 4 years anyway so use him while you can. Another might be.... to limit him to 4 this year so he hasn't shown enough where he thinks he wants to jump ship or people or other coaches start chirping in his ear. 

I'm sure Bo will be a great influence on him though so hopefully he does what Bo did and sticks with UND. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Makes it a touch call as to whether should pull the redshirt on him. One thought is he likely won't stay 4 years anyway so use him while you can. Another might be.... to limit him to 4 this year so he hasn't shown enough where he thinks he wants to jump ship or people or other coaches start chirping in his ear. 

I'm sure Bo will be a great influence on him though so hopefully he does what Bo did and sticks with UND. 

My thought is even if he’s not ready to run the full offense you give him a handful of routes and put him in every time in the red zone at least. This is where coaches earn their keep. People use the term different way too much but this kid actually is. 

18 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

My thought is even if he’s not ready to run the full offense you give him a handful of routes and put him in every time in the red zone at least. This is where coaches earn their keep. People use the term different way too much but this kid actually is. 

I agree red zone always.  If nothing else he scores a few and they turn to double coverage.

4 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Anyone going to the game, are you able to see your tickets on the app? Mine just say GA and I am not able to see or transfer them at all? 

Update, Called REA ticket office and they're working on getting tickets out now.

49 minutes ago, GoHawks said:

Anyone going to the game, are you able to see your tickets on the app? Mine just say GA and I am not able to see or transfer them at all? 

Bought mine on seatgeek.com and I have them in my Wallet. 

Heading to the game Saturday with my son and my die hard, Cyclone loving, ISU alum cousin!  Anyone know if the Alum associating or any former players have secured a tailgate spot?  Not sure if anything will compare to the unofficial UND tailgate in Lincoln!!  Looking forward to seeing a lot of green in the tailgate lot and stadium!