SiouxSports.com Forum

The Portal - Basketball Edition

sioux24/7

3 minutes ago, McBuckets said:

I would hate so much to make march madness, would rather be at home with the season over

I think Rohde made a terrible decision. Think he would have had a much more enjoyable season at UST. Now, the money is a huge thing so I don’t blame him I just don’t know how he landed on Virginia. Guys a stud, wish he would have landed somewhere else. 

4 minutes ago, McBuckets said:

I would hate so much to make march madness, would rather be at home with the season over

I agree McBuckets!

I would hate to be playing in March Madness and all the memories that come along with that. I would way rather be sitting on my couch watching the game while playing for a team that isn't even eligible to make the tournament.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I think Rohde made a terrible decision. Think he would have had a much more enjoyable season at UST. Now, the money is a huge thing so I don’t blame him I just don’t know how he landed on Virginia. Guys a stud, wish he would have landed somewhere else. 

I’m guessing they sold him on needing shot creation and thinking he could fill that. They may have even locked him in a room and played nothing but Kyle Guy highlights. 

2 hours ago, sioux24/7 said:

Umm, yeah.  Playing at Duke, UNC, Louisville, Syracuse, etc etc etc vs playing in NoDAk, SoDak, etc. 

Most kids dream of playing BBall with the big schools.  Hard to come down on a kid who chooses to move up a level even if it doesn’t work out. He had the chance to play at the highest level and visit some pretty “historic” bball schools.  

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

Umm, yeah.  Playing at Duke, UNC, Louisville, Syracuse, etc etc etc vs playing in NoDAk, SoDak, etc. 

Most kids dream of playing BBall with the big schools.  Hard to come down on a kid who chooses to move up a level even if it doesn’t work out. He had the chance to play at the highest level and visit some pretty “historic” bball schools.  

I guess when I say terrible decision I’m saying choosing Virginia. He could have made a much better decision that fit his game better. Virginia wasn’t it. 

27 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I guess when I say terrible decision I’m saying choosing Virginia. He could have made a much better decision that fit his game better. Virginia wasn’t it. 

Schooling doesnt get much better though when combining with basketball 

Elijah Brooks going in the portal anyone hear where he thinks he is heading for. I thought his best move would have been to play here next year because his playing time would have gone up and he would have gain some recognition. I don't see him catching better ride in division I basketball. His other choice would be going to division II school and gaining playing time and making a big enough splash moving up his senior year. The truth being known he should have done that this year where he could have played two years and having that final year up.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Former WF Sheyenne star Jacksen Moni enters portal to leave Northern State

6-foot-10 forward averaged 21 points per game for the Wolves, was named first team all-NSIC

business admin major...hello nistler

37 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

welp...sounds like Tyree is a goner....................................................again.

Heard the same thing… kids things change,  wants to earn some $$