SiouxSports.com Forum

The Portal - Basketball Edition

sioux24/7

6 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Don’t hate the playa hate the game!

When a player leaves, begs to come back and leaves again it is acceptable to question the player…..not the game. 

I hope his third transfer goes as well as his first.  

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

Maybe BJ just isn’t sharing with media outlets, which I respect, but I find it interesting we haven’t heard a word about who’s reaching out to him. 

My guess he ends up at a place like Cal or Oregon St. 

34 minutes ago, homer said:

When a player leaves, begs to come back and leaves again it is acceptable to question the player…..not the game. 

I hope his third transfer goes as well as his first.  

Sather bought in to his game 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, HoopsFan03 said:

Wow it sure seems like some people were wrong about Tyree and their tune has changed lol you literally cannot make it up. He sure had some people fooled....

Clown1.thumb.png.587ddad246ec943013b06f8bdbd8a2a2.png

Clown2.thumb.png.0dc41dbf9dd6144de6020ee528b2edf9.png

Clown3.thumb.png.ff4fb9a949f0495c29e6239169ad355f.png

Clown4.thumb.png.12b2440f85499e727efdab1521b726da.png

Yup, Tyree fooled a lot of people... credit to him, he fooled everyone but Hoops.

18 minutes ago, SD UND said:

Yup, Tyree fooled a lot of people... credit to him, he fooled everyone but Hoops.

To be honest, I have no angst toward Tyree.  I assume he is switching schools to be closers to home (St. Thomas).  He has a young family and those things take priority.  He could have very much enjoyed his time at UND and this is still a very reasonable action.  I thought that he carried himself very well while wearing the Green and White.  I thought that he had a great season.  And his play really changed the season for UND.  I again, wish him all the best and congratulate him on his new family - it is truly a blessing.

• Upvote 4

32 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

I’ve been waiting for this one. Don’t know if he will end up here but it would make sense. 

Serious question, other than being 6-11 what does he offer?  He averaged 2 minutes a game this year for Colorado.  The few times he saw the court, he looked very slow.  

4 minutes ago, ND1 said:

Serious question, other than being 6-11 what does he offer?  He averaged 2 minutes a game this year for Colorado.  The few times he saw the court, he looked very slow.  

That’s my question. I know he was pretty highly recruited out of high school but I’m not positive if he’s good or not. Never saw him play in college and was always surprised that when he was at Enderlin they weren’t able to do more. 

11 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Is this the twins from a few years back? Is Joe the better of the two? 

Yes and yes. His brother Gus is at Northwestern but I believe he’s there more for school than ball.