SiouxSports.com Forum

NDSU @ The UND 10/14/2023

SiouxFan100

Just now, Mama Sue said:

I hope there aren’t any fights in the stadium, parking lots, or bars….but rethinking this…maybe just no permanent injuries….. me being a nurse and all!!!

ummmm still the stinkin' badgers left in town.....this is just the start of a long night for our law enforcement peeps

1 minute ago, Mama Sue said:

I hope there aren’t any fights in the stadium, parking lots, or bars….but rethinking this…maybe just no permanent injuries….. me being a nurse and all!!!

In 2002 as a young stupid kid me and some buddies took a victory lap at the Fargo Dome after the 12-6 Sioux win by the NDSU students.....

Those were the days. 

• Upvote 1

I am pretty critical of this coaching staff and at some moments this team, but they sure brought it today. Congrats to the coaching staff and players. NDSU is a real good program so to get this sort of statement win is real big for us. 

• Like 1

Rushing

UNI NAME
28 G. ZIEBARTH
29 I. SMITH
38 G. ROMFO
7 L. SKOKNA
6 S. ROMFO
4 Q. VAUGHN
14 D. HUNT
2 T. SCHUSTER
    ATT GAINED NET AVG TD LONG
    18 156 156 8.7 3 59
    6 33 33 5.5 0 12
    2 14 14 7.0 0 8
    3 11 11 3.7 1 7
    3 5 5 1.7 0 3
    2 3 3 1.5 0 2
    2 0 -1 -0.5 0 0
    3 1 -6 -2.0 0 1

SERVE ME MY CROW ALL NIGHT LONG!!!  I’ve never been so f-ing happy to eat a big plate of it in all my life!

Best 60 minutes by a UND football team in 20+ years…so happy for all the players and coaches that were a part of making it happen!  Tip of the cap to all of them from me!

• Upvote 2