SiouxSports.com Forum

Sigh....The Vikings.....

Wilbur

On 1/15/2024 at 12:20 PM, skateshattrick said:

Really? Another delusional Packer fan who is drinking the puke green and p8*$% yellow kool-aid. In week 14 against the powerhouse Giants, Love was 25/39 for 218 years and 1 TD and I INT in a loss. The next week, the FudgePackers got boatraced by Tampa Bay at home. If the Packers are fortunate enough to get by the 49ers (which is very unlikely), they get the chance to get steamrolled by the Lions again. They won't catch the Lions sleeping again like Thanksgiving. It will be similar to the last 2 times in Green Bay. The FudgePackers are not even the best team in the North. 

Vikings fans are just as delusional as Cowboy fans. 

The vikings are a complete dumpster fire of an organization who cannot draft QB worth a damn. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

Vikings fans are just as delusional as Cowboy fans. 

The vikings are a complete dumpster fire of an organization who cannot draft QB worth a damn. 

The Vikings haven't even tried to draft a QB in years. The Spielman/Zimmer regime completely ignored the position. I think they should do what they can to get that #1 pick from Chicago and get their QB for the next 10 years.

• Upvote 2

On 1/15/2024 at 12:20 PM, skateshattrick said:

Really? Another delusional Packer fan who is drinking the puke green and p8*$% yellow kool-aid. In week 14 against the powerhouse Giants, Love was 25/39 for 218 years and 1 TD and I INT in a loss. The next week, the FudgePackers got boatraced by Tampa Bay at home. If the Packers are fortunate enough to get by the 49ers (which is very unlikely), they get the chance to get steamrolled by the Lions again. They won't catch the Lions sleeping again like Thanksgiving. It will be similar to the last 2 times in Green Bay. The FudgePackers are not even the best team in the North. 

The Pack still made it further than the Vikings

On 1/14/2024 at 4:58 PM, Sioux>Bison said:

Man the Packers suck all season and then they stomp the Cowboys so far in the playoffs. Can anyone explain to me why they are still a Vikings fan?

The same reason I'm still a UND football fan.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

The Vikings haven't even tried to draft a QB in years. The Spielman/Zimmer regime completely ignored the position. I think they should do what they can to get that #1 pick from Chicago and get their QB for the next 10 years.

You mean to tell me Kellen Mond, Teddy "2 gloves" Bridgewater, Christian Ponder, Nate Stanley, Joe Webb and Jaren Hall (Vikings draft since 2010) weren't the answer?:lol:

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

1. trade for mr trey

2. sign easton srick

3. sign carson wentz

vikes qb room is taken care of for the next ten years

Penix will be there at 11.  Get him, who cares if he's left handed.   

On 1/16/2024 at 6:42 PM, SIOUXFAN97 said:

1. trade for mr trey

2. sign easton srick

3. sign carson wentz

vikes qb room is taken care of for the next ten years

I really wonder why the Vikings didn't sign Wentz to finish out the year when Cousins went down. The wouldn't have had to trade a draft pick and it wouldn't have cost a lot of money.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, siouxkid12 said:

I really wonder why the Vikings didn't sign Wentz to finish out the year when Cousins went down. The wouldn't have had to trade a draft pick and it wouldn't have cost a lot of money.

And after two games and 7 interceptions Wentz would have been hurt again and they'd be back to square one.

• 1 month later...

No way Vikings were coming close to what Cousins got today and I think that is the right move. Not sure where they turn at QB. I'd try to trade for Fields but guessing Chicago won't want to move him in division. Been some talk about Darnold, Brissett, and Tannenhill. Tough thing with moving up in the draft is it certainly looks like those top 3 will all go QB and personally I'm not confident enough in McCarthy to move up for him.

Really, really like the signings the Vikes made defensively today. Cashman and Van Ginkel seem like perfect guys for Flores scheme. Aaron Jones and Devondre Campbell are a couple other guys out there I would like to see end up in Purple.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Now that Cousins has signed with the Falcons, the Vikings should do whatever it takes to get that #1 overall pick from Chicago. The Bears are probably going to stick with Fields at QB, so trading the #1 pick would give them loads of extra draft capital. The Vikings would have the pick of any QB they want. Get that franchise QB and build around him. In today's NFL, if you don't have a QB, you don't have a team. Period. #timetogetserious